Anyone with VB airsystem and MTM equal to 3400kg??
I heard that with the VB airsystem you can request the dealer to increase the MTM of the T6 upto 3400kg.
is that correct??
And what would be the loadcapacity of each axle?
greetz,
jAn

Just fitted Cooper ATTs (225 60 17) to my van. ATS inflated to 45 psi and the steering feels way too light.
I’ve now adjusted to 42 psi (cold) and see how that goes. Would anybody have any other advice or suggestions?

Just fitted Cooper ATTs (225 60 17) to my van. ATS inflated to 45 psi and the steering feels way too light.
I’ve now adjusted to 42 psi (cold) and see how that goes. Would anybody have any other advice or suggestions?
I left mine at 45 psi. I haven't noticed any issues tbh. I used the 45 psi setting as that is the lowest setting I can find in the menu (it's for 18" wheels). I have TPMS so needed at preset psi so I don't set off any low tyre pressure alarms.

I've got Falken Wildpeak A/T AT3WA 235/65/17 tyres, running at 42 psi as advised by THQ, no issues to report
Is the tire pressure yes/no different when the van is fully loaded or empty?
I would like to see a chart with pressure versus weight (per tire).

THQ knew it was a campervan so presume all ok with the psi recommended, not tested when fully loaded, only me in it so never tested it

Back