hers my van with the Ko s i love em a bit of noise on some surfaces listed @ 74 decables but track a true line the 16 wheel on standard suspension even give the slightly Jacked look

the van.jpg

the van 2.jpg

I love the look of the clayton’s. Would love to powder coat mine matte black but can’t justify the funds. Hey Ho, first world problems :rolleyes:

Sorry pal there gone . They were Roadcruza. Seen big in Australia going by Google. Think from memory they had done 20 miles the guy didn’t like them.

Hello all, new to the forum and needing some sound advice please...

My new to me T6.1 conversion came with 20" wheels and 255/35/20 tyres. It has also been lowered about 40mm. I managed to get a set of 16" transporter steelies and was hoping to put some nice all terrain type tyres on them for the winter etc.

As things stand, the gap between the tyres and arches looks fine so was thinking about 215/65/16 tyres which would be pretty much the same size as the 20s. I know I need a load rating over 102 and like the look of the General Grabber and BFG but I also saw the Avon AX 7 and Cooper Discoverer AT which I believe are similar (and cheaper).

Would the Avons be fine in terms of a strong enough sidewall?? All advice much appreciated

Back