Wind deflectors... which ones?

Climair are the best in every way, absolutely no doubt about, and anybody who says anything else are either stupid or blind (you do have to drill a little hole in the plastic wing mirror surround). There you go, that's put that one to bed, and I don't think you'll get any more comments on this subject!!!!;););):whistle::thumbsup:
:) :)

Just received a set of classic Dubflecta today, fitted in minutes with no problems. Wow, what a difference they've made.

Just been through the thread for the fifth time, guess they must be the retro.

There is already a photo of the Heko and Duflecta Retro and a close up of the Climair. I'll post the Dubflectas when they arrive.

Not sure about the other aftermarket deflectors:
Mine came with the VW (UK) deflectors fitted, and the only good aspect I could see about the design, is that they do not channel any water past the bottom horizontal seal which stops water getting into the door cavity
The Climair also have that covered, as the have a drip crease formed in the plastic near the bottom, and the small screw ensures that they terminate just above that important seal.
Do the other aftermarket deflectors penetrate that important bottom seal at all?

Last edited:
IMG_4533.JPG

Just taken delivery of, and fitted, some Heko ones as recommended on this thread. I have to say they were a doddle to fit and they look great, not driven with them yet but they certainly look the part.

Can anyone post a similar shot of the factory wind deflectors for comparison?

Back