Which rims and All Terrain tyres for a T32?

Lorna

Hi, I’ve read all the posts about this but haven’t found the answer yet. I want to upgrade my rims and tyres for a more swamper look but am totally bamboozled by sizes/load ratings and potential issues. I’m hoping one of you helpful people will be able to say Ah, what you need is the X rims with the Y tyres . Then I’ll be able to go shopping with confidence.
So I have a T32, 201bhp 4Motion DSG 2017 T6 which is also a camper and my daily drive. I do about 20,000 miles a year. And I tow a horse trailer regularly (c1500kg load), occasionally on muddy fields. Currently have 17” rims with 215/60 R 17 C continental tyres on.
I’m after a swamper look, with tyres that perform well on wet and dry roads as well as on fields, and don’t mess with the van’s gearing etc. would consider all seasons, as another post mentioned this option. Budget around £1000 all in, so probs not in the market for the lovely Rogue alloys….
Help!

In terms of tyre brand, Id go with General Grabber AT3. I personally have BFG's but most people prefer GG AT3s. BFGs are also pants on wet roads.

You have a decent budget tbf, keep an eye on the classifieds on here. My current setup was from Rogue Alloys and found them a very nice company to deal with.

Sorry I cant help on the tyre size etc (said camper setup mentioned above was sold yesterday so cant go out and check)

Following with interest what alloys from others vehicles will fit my 2016 t32 ( newbie here before I offend anyone with my ??

Following with interest what alloys from others vehicles will fit my 2016 t32 ( newbie here before I offend anyone with my ??

Back