Recommended Window Suppliers

• Total voters
Hi all,
Just bought a van to convert, first job to fit windows. Any recommendations of suppliers?
Trade Glass UK seems the most reasonable price, £300 cheaper than Kiravans and I can't really see any difference. Also looked at camperglass £200 more and veedubtransporters and they were £100 more, is this a case of Transporter Tax or are they genuinely worth paying extra for?

Thoughts \ recommendations \ comments greatly appreciated.

Hi all,
Just bought a van to convert, first job to fit windows. Any recommendations of suppliers?
Trade Glass UK seems the most reasonable price, £300 cheaper than Kiravans and I can't really see any difference. Also looked at camperglass £200 more and veedubtransporters and they were £100 more, is this a case of Transporter Tax or are they genuinely worth paying extra for?

Thoughts \ recommendations \ comments greatly appreciated.
Thread merged so members can update on how their windows are faring ;)

I’m changing my fixed rear windows before I go to Switzerland and was wondering what are the best “opening windows “ to fit.

Are there any issues with the new THQ flush windows?

I’ve seen the safari windows by Camper Glass but they are like £500. Does anyone have these?

Any help would be great.

I had them fitted end of April.
But since I've had them fitted it's only rained about 2 days so I can't really say if they're gonna leak.
Finish wise I much prefer them to the non flush ones they look alot nicer in my opinion.
The window aperture is smaller than oem but it does its job.

I have a transporter hq flush fit one. So far it seems good, not driven it in any proper rain but have pressure washed it and all seems sealed so far. But then from what I have read original style sliders work well for a while so who knows!

Hi,

We're about to purchase a rear window for tailgate door, plus two windows for sliding door and opposite, with black fake windows behind. We will be fitting them ourselves.

Are there any that you specifically recommend or would avoid?

Thanks in advance.

I would avoid the ones from Veedubtransporters. Those are what I have and the shape isn’t a brilliant match to the van edge shape. Hardly noticeable but slightly annoying.

I bought my rear side windows from them, mainly because the glass they used was made by AM, which matched the existing front side windows that were already in and it was a third of the price of Salop Vans for their 'Bebb' marked ones.

Back