Do VGC flush-fit leak like OEM sliding windows?

Advice Please … I’m also looking at fitting the VGC flush fitting side openable windows. However, I came across some supplied by “Leisure Vehicle Windows”, these come in at about half the price of VGC i.e £216 each side.

Have any of you come across these and are they any good?
I’m not sure if the search function is down but you should have found this during your research - HTH
T6Forum.com | Leisure Vehicle Windows

Advice Please … I’m also looking at fitting the VGC flush fitting side openable windows. However, I came across some supplied by “Leisure Vehicle Windows”, these come in at about half the price of VGC i.e £216 each side.

Have any of you come across these and are they any good?
Just wondering did you buy these in the end as I'm thinking of getting 2 flush sliders from them

Just had my vgc flush sliders fitting. No leaks yet. But.... The amount of light they let in is limited as only the area that is the opening / sliding bit is window, they have masked beyond that area with black. Will get a pic some time

Hi. I ended up buying the VGC Flush fitting windows. I think i'm right in saying this company is linked to "Transporter HQ". the service was first class and the windows on delivery look fantastic. Will give an update & post some pictures as soon as they are fitted.

Hi. I ended up buying the VGC Flush fitting windows. I think i'm right in saying this company is linked to "Transporter HQ". the service was first class and the windows on delivery look fantastic. Will give an update & post some pictures as soon as they are fitted.
I dont think it is. Transporter HQ sister company is called Camper Glass.

Sorry, I stand corrected.... The flush fitting windows I purchased were supplied by Camper Glass, the sister company of Transporter HQ. However the service they provided and the quality of the windows look spot on. Will post photos of before and after fitting.

Time for a little review of these flush sliders from VGC. They aren't leaking! We have them both sides and they are good, easy for the kids to open and close but...

PXL_20220511_143648240.jpg

Don't expect as much light or as much of a view as the oem windows. These are the privacy tint but look at how much of the window is actually masked off to the inside! We don't happen to mind, as I need pitch black to sleep at night, but it's definitely a consideration.

And they leak, but only a tiny drip after a mega thunder storm last night. I think it happened when I opened the window, there was some water on the rails of the window which bubbled over

Screenshot_20220608-215528.png
:cool: more rain when we were camping and not a drip. Just don't open them when wet

Reactions: CAB
Back