Recommendations - Side window installers - Loughborough/Eastmids

Mattv

Hi All. Long time reader, first time poster.

Thanks for all the great content, its help solve many an issue and modification. I hope a couple of you will be able to help.

I have a T6 2016 Kombi LWB with what seems to be the standard leaking side windows. I've tried all the resolutions previously mentioned and have discovered they are both corroded behind the seals. drivers side has now been made water tight with clear gorilla tape, passenger is just dripping onto the slider step.

I have my eye on slider replacements with bug screens from Trade glass uk VW T6 Transporter SLIDING OPENING Windows WITH INTERNAL FLY SCREENS -
Has anyone got these in their van?

Its time to bite the bullit and replace them. Can i ask for help with the following -

• Window Supplier reccomentions - Both need to be sliders but dont need to be flush. just need to be watertight!
  • Installer recomendations (relativly close to me or mobile service)
  • Should I just get stuck in and remove and replace them myself?
Cheers, Matt

Try Guy - 07468515562

I used him on two occasions and he’s been spot on. Based near Derby, but will do mobile

How did you get on @Mattv? I have the same issue and looking for someone to remove old and fit new windows. I'm based in Leicestershire.

I’ve not got round to having them done yet!
But plan to use Guy mentioned above. Drop him a WhatsApp, he was knowledgeable and very quick to reply with availability and prices.

Back