Where Have You Been In Your Van Today?

IMG_6366.jpg Nipped across to the Cotswolds for a couple of nights as it is ages since we have been there. Did all the tourist spots, and stayed on the Cotswold Farm Park campsite, which is good.
Very glad to have the Propex gas heater in the evenings and mornings - kept us toasty warm.
I think the van might need a clean though.

Pete

image.jpg Still at Pantin lol and with no plans to move on yet,had a great free surf session with some of the French Team and the Aussie champion today,all females,great fun and great way to wind down after yesterday

image.jpg

Any decent waves or pretty average, wish I was down there with you, really miss Galicia & my m8 Pepe at the Puntal ..... great place

There has been some half decent ones up to 10ft but today they had it really tough in the wave ski comp,winds up to about 40mph,I felt really sorry for them.Wednesday we have 19 second intervals and waves up to 2M with hardly any wind forecast,almost the same forecast that we had at Supertubos when it was world class,,,,,bring on Wednesday,I'm not going anywhere lol

image.jpg

Back