Where Have You Been In Your Van Today?

St Catherines can be a real bitch,what sort of time will you start ?.......
I’ll keep a lookout on the day
Really glad you’ve had a great time & look forward to seeing your film if you post it

Approx 6am start from Scratchells so will be launching at Freshwater about 5,should pass St.catherines between 8am and 9am,I will PM you with approx. times for Bembridge and Cowes,the serious planning will start in a few days;)

I was casing it from the ferry this evening,back home now.

I had such a good time that I am booking the ferry for next year within the next few days,but going to do 2 months next year and take in Morocco and will be at Supertubos in October to watch the Rip curl pro:thumbsup:

I will definitely post the film and will include the asskicking I got at Hossegor:D

It was the best holiday I have ever had and the first time in a campervan,feels weird being back in my flat:rofl:

I meant to mention about the hydrofoil surfing,Kai Lenny blows me away with his talent,that boy can do everything :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Approx 6am start from Scratchells so will be launching at Freshwater about 5,should pass St.catherines between 8am and 9am,I will PM you with approx. times for Bembridge and Cowes,the serious planning will start in a few days;)

I was casing it from the ferry this evening,back home now.

I had such a good time that I am booking the ferry for next year within the next few days,but going to do 2 months next year and take in Morocco and will be at Supertubos in October to watch the Rip curl pro:thumbsup:

I will definitely post the film and will include the asskicking I got at Hossegor:D

It was the best holiday I have ever had and the first time in a campervan,feels weird being back in my flat:rofl:

Look forward to seeing your prog, I may be teaching you to suck eggs, but Ryde Sands have moved out a lot more so more shallow water from Seaview round to past Wooton Creek !

If you see some maniac waving it will be me, look forward to possibly catching up

Look forward to seeing your prog, I may be teaching you to suck eggs, but Ryde Sands have moved out a lot more so more shallow water from Seaview round to past Wooton Creek !

If you see some maniac waving it will be me, look forward to possibly catching up

Thanks again,I will put your advice to good use hopefully,I will probably be on the Island for a day either side:thumbsup:

Here is a snippet

Last edited:
Thanks again,I will put your advice to good use hopefully,I will probably be on the Island for a day either side:thumbsup:

Here is a snippet

I also meant to say depending which way the tide is running when you get to Cowes is another one, if the tide is against you coming in from the Needles you’re far better taking the shire over the mainland side.
If you’re over the day before I’m sure we can meet up somewhere.

Nice bit on you tube

I bet they wash the van and say wee thought you ment the radio screen lol

To be honest they were absolutely spot on, VW Carlisle that is

Quoted me for a First Service, price was exactly as quoted when I collected it with nothing else needing done. I mentioned that the drivers seat was squeaking, they had a look at it and ordered a new seat base which is getting fitted on Monday. Got a free insulated mug, a bottle of screenwash left in the van and a voucher for cost price parts which I went round to the Parts Department with and ordered a set of roof bars. Cracking service in my opinion :thumbsup:

Back