Where Have You Been In Your Van Today?

Yes the one up the steep hill mate,beautiful place:thumbsup:
When I’m travelling through that way I always make a point of staying there, much better than any of the Camp sites in San Sebastian & lovely views as well another plus they have a bar on site as well

When I’m travelling through that way I always make a point of staying there, much better than any of the Camp sites in San Sebastian & lovely views as well another plus they have a bar on site as well

Funny you should say that because that bar was the place I got drunk for the first time in about 5 years,glad we got lucky on that campsite from what you say

Think it was called grand camping zarautz

View attachment 28248 At Peniche now going to surf at Ferral tomorrow at the place in the picture
You must go to the Surf gods beach then in Nazare Portugal, those waves there are like mind blowing ...... mind you where you are going to is pretty tasty

Another nice place to go in Portugal is LORIGA near to Braga & Coimbra famous for beaches & Churrascos ( BBQ’s and Grills)

I will have a go at Nazare for sure and get it on video:thumbsup:

I got spuncycled at Hossegor and was lucky to get away without breaking any bones:(

I lost a pair of sunglasses and snapped a thigh strap but on the plus side it must have been really entertaining for the people on the beach:rofl:

Thanks for the recommendations we are crawling round the coast north for the next couple of weeks on our way to watch the world wave ski championships at Pantin Beach,Spain:thumbsup:

hopefully going to Felixstowe at weekend for a couple of nights, just to get out there.

I will have a go at Nazare for sure and get it on video:thumbsup:

I got spuncycled at Hossegor and was lucky to get away without breaking any bones:(

I lost a pair of sunglasses and snapped a thigh strap but on the plus side it must have been really entertaining for the people on the beach:rofl:

Thanks for the recommendations we are crawling round the coast north for the next couple of weeks on our way to watch the world wave ski championships at Pantin Beach,Spain:thumbsup:

I used to live just down the road from there for quite a few years, when you come up to the main road from the beach, turn left and follow the road all the way down until you come to a bridge across the river, just before that is a Tapas Bar, it is called ‘Taberna Puntal’ great friends of mine go in there and speak to Pepe or Antia and say that Neil & Sylvia told you to come in as it’s the best in Spain.
Have their Tortilla Omelet it is renowned for that, salads, Raxo is a dish of small pieces of slightly spicey Pork with Chips, they always have lots of different dishes, I think they have a menu in English but not sure.
Great selection of wines in there.

If you continue over the white bridge continue bearing round to the left and go down into the village of Cedeira, loads of Tapas bars etc and a couple of Supermarkets, you can camp in the Port there as well for free but no services.
Loads of wild camping all over Galicia just drive up into the Campo from the Coast not far say drive into it for 5 - 10 mins.

Any questions give me a shout.

Enjoy

I used to live just down the road from there for quite a few years, when you come up to the main road from the beach, turn left and follow the road all the way down until you come to a bridge across the river, just before that is a Tapas Bar, it is called ‘Taberna Puntal’ great friends of mine go in there and speak to Pepe or Antia and say that Neil & Sylvia told you to come in as it’s the best in Spain.
Have their Tortilla Omelet it is renowned for that, salads, Raxo is a dish of small pieces of slightly spicey Pork with Chips, they always have lots of different dishes, I think they have a menu in English but not sure.
Great selection of wines in there.

If you continue over the white bridge continue bearing round to the left and go down into the village of Cedeira, loads of Tapas bars etc and a couple of Supermarkets, you can camp in the Port there as well for free but no services.
Loads of wild camping all over Galicia just drive up into the Campo from the Coast not far say drive into it for 5 - 10 mins.

Any questions give me a shout.

Enjoy

Thanks that sounds great I am hungry already

I had a great day today at Supertubos and at Peniche North Bay I love it here,spoilt for choice
image.jpg

image.jpg

Come to Oktoberfest @Tourershine there’s a free Belgian bar

I wanted to, but we are selfishly in the South of France for the last MH holiday of the year before I put it to bed.

I've made a pledge that I will do more forum weekends next year in my T6. I'm fed up with just seeing the pictures and going for just the single days.:(

Are you enjoying the railsail now @Deaky?
Impressed with the waterproofness at bala and weve recently bought one but yet to use it.
Oktoberfest could be it's first outing.

Back