Where Have You Been In Your Van Today?

Went for our first ever camping trip in our new van at the weekend. Missus has never been camping (!!) so it was all fingers crossed she didn't have a melt down.
Had a fantastic time, van was perfect. Great location, weather and a few T5 neighbours to finish it off nicely!!

Van attracted a fair bit of attention which was really nice. France in 10 days time!!!

image.jpeg image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Looks like a good setup there, now for the questions
What drive away are you using and would you recommend it ?
Is it just the two of you or kids also ?
Where do you sleep roof, bed or tent ?

Spent the weekend at a festival in ours.
The van was great again and loads commented nicely on it.

Our view;

13698012_10153638784212805_7906089227231919015_o.jpg

Need to get it (and our house; renting it out) ready for our month away; only two weeks to go!!

Last edited:
Looks like a good setup there, now for the questions
What drive away are you using and would you recommend it ?
Is it just the two of you or kids also ?
Where do you sleep roof, bed or tent ?

It's a Khyam Motordome Sleeper. It's great, very big if that's what your after. Easy to put up. Can't fault it. Has inner tent which is out of the way inside and very well designed which is why I bought it ... Perfect for separate area for loo, and one for storage.
Two adults, two boys 9&7 and 1 dog.
Two boys in the roof, me and the missus on the bed inside.

It's a Khyam Motordome Sleeper. It's great, very big if that's what your after. Easy to put up. Can't fault it. Has inner tent which is out of the way inside and very well designed which is why I bought it ... Perfect for separate area for loo, and one for storage.
Two adults, two boys 9&7 and 1 dog.
Two boys in the roof, me and the missus on the bed inside.
Looks great @Walski well worth the wait I bet.
We've got the motordome classic but don't use it at all anymore, although it's quick to put up and down it takes up a lot of space when in it's bag. We found we just used it to keep our recliner chairs in so don't bother anymore.

Back