What Coffee Machine do you have in your van?

There's more of us than you'd think, but tea drinkers aren't as showy offy as coffee drinkers!:uh run:

I'm both Team Coffee (Aeropress Go in the van for when we have time, all in one dry powder sticks when I just need caffeine to drive) and Team Tea (teabags in mug) so it's a broad church over here.

I have... too many... ways of making coffee at home.

I'd love to go to loose tea but I can't find a decent de/low caffeine loose tea (I tend to Tea drink later in the day)

I'm both Team Coffee (Aeropress Go in the van for when we have time, all in one dry powder sticks when I just need caffeine to drive) and Team Tea (teabags in mug) so it's a broad church over here.

I'd love to go to loose tea but I can't find a decent de/low caffeine loose tea (I tend to Tea drink later in the day)
After a not very thorough search, the most convincing decaffeinated tea (i.e. actually tastes like tea) I found is - don't laugh - PG Tips teabags

My wife doesn’t drink coffee, so we’re already team tea and coffee. She only drinks decaf and really likes this:
Decaf English Breakfast - Loose Black Leaf Tea

It’s gone up in price a lot though since my last order for her.

Relaxing in the van post surf session with a coffee is one of life's small but important luxuries. This moment of mediation and reflection on life can easily be spoiled on hearing; "have you got any sugar? Maybe a drop of milk?" :mad: Sorry, if it's not black, it's not coffee. :D

Relaxing in the van post surf session with a coffee is one of life's small but important luxuries. This moment of mediation and reflection on life can easily be spoiled on hearing; "have you got any sugar? Maybe a drop of milk?" :mad: Sorry, if it's not black, it's not coffee. :D
I'm not sure what passes for coffee in my house you'd accept as being the real deal regardless of "additions".

Back