Where Have You Been In Your Van Today?

Are you enjoying the railsail now @Deaky?
Impressed with the waterproofness at bala and weve recently bought one but yet to use it.
Oktoberfest could be it's first outing.
I love it now @Ed Webb Took a bit of getting used to. Works well for us with 4 poles.

image.jpg

Nazare,then back to Peniche because the waves were miles better

I did mean to do a separate Portugal travels thread but the sporadic internet is a pain,but I have kept a bit of a diary and have got some great video footage that I will post up when I get back,great place for a holiday for all the surfer dudes

Last edited:
85491459-5448-4D97-BD5D-0D9A48F0F0F6.jpeg 719A00F7-111A-44CA-AD0E-69A21CE5C32B.jpeg Despite Brittany Ferries best attempt at a kidnap and preventing us leaving, we have been touring and walking in the mountains of northern Spain. The area is generally bypassed by Brits (we haven’t seen a GB registered car or camper for at least three days), but have found it to be wonderful. The wine region to the east now beckons!

image.jpg

Which was small and clean but a bit close to shore but as it is forecast to be world class later today I'm chilling and biding my time

image.jpg image.jpg

image.jpg The forecast was right

I have never seen so many smiling faces in the line up of so many nationalities,I was surfing with an Argentinian and Peruvian Waveski paddlers with my Portuguese mate on a surfboard along with all the English,Spanish,French and Italian there was even a dude from Israel out there

Back