VW haven't updated the engine software, so that now,
the emission reducing devices are set to "work all the time, and not just when in garage with a probe up y'r tail pipe"

mmmmmm.;)

Had mine serviced a few days ago, and no updates, but thankfully no change in MPG since, it's still as chod as it always was :eek: but no change is good enough for me.

Getting 36mpg measured manually. 204Dsg 27000 miles. Was hoping for 40mpg though.

How. How how how.

I cant understand.

45k in. Still my total average over 45k is 29mpg. Currently struggling to get 27mpg now it's cold.
Good news though. I have just bought a Honda S660. It's petrol and 660cc engine and I'm doing 55-60mpg without trying.

Just filled up again for the first time since my comments above - 436 miles with MFD telling me I'd achieved 34.2mpg and the brim to brim tank calculations showing 32.2mpg - something has definitely changed over the last year or so as I used to routinely hit 40+. I haven't really been taking much notice of my MPG over the last year or so as the running of the Eberspacher distorts the figures so can't say for sure when the change occurred but my gut feel, and reason I've been taking notice again, was that it was during the recent service.

Back