What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

It's a Reimo, you barely notice it's there and I use it a lot, especially in the summer when I put up the little awning.

Looks good! If anyone is looking for low profile awning rails, i've fitted a custom rail from Camper Essentials VW T5 Awning Rail for Pop Top Roof – Camper Essentials which is really good, fitted van perfectly. Sits under my pop top lid when closed so no clutter/dirt. I was able to get quite a long rail under there which is nice, gives flexibility. Fitted with sealant and self tapping screws, drilling the first hole was a bit stressful!
00100lrPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200409141614715_COVER.jpg
I've a fairly standard Vango Palm awning but I've also got a tarp with poles from Decathlon and had my mum sew a length of Kador beading down one side :cool:. Nice for quick overnight stops.
IMG_20200807_154501.jpgIMG_20200919_171203.jpgIMG_20200919_171256.jpg

Are they the same shade of red? It didn't look like it to me which is why I preferred the black on black background
I think it is a slightly different shade, I'll have to have a proper look when (& if) the rain stops :thumbsup:

Collected my Highline from Ipswich VW after them looking for a clutch/gearbox fault (under used van warranty) for the second time..(when you select reverse it crunches very slightly, but not every time)....only to find......it still does it!
Replaced clutch and DMF first time....
The two gear linkage cables second time....
Third time??
They have been brilliant TBF.....just a faff to arrange but at least its under warranty and i'm not going anywhere in it anytime soon.:(

Reactions: JOG
Back