10% off Olpro (awnings etc.) via UKCampsite.

And a competition!

I got one free for the car. It provided some data about the car, driving style etc etc but I think it was mainly used by the dealership to keep tabs on the car for servicing etc. I decided to unplug it in the end.

Reactions: Jlo
Something I noticed on the car parts stores...

Put all your wants in the basket and just watch it for a few weeks if you can wait. Prices up down by as much as £100 i have a big order BTW. The base prices also shift a lot so the 35% 40% 28% sales isn't really that saving.

Something I noticed on the car parts stores...

Put all your wants in the basket and just watch it for a few weeks if you can wait. Prices up down by as much as £100 i have a big order BTW. The base prices also shift a lot so the 35% 40% 28% sales isn't really that saving.
Yeah the prices are massively inflated on. out of those websites to start with so with the discount code its usually thereabouts the price it should be anyway. A few things have worked out quite a bit cheaper. But your definitely not getting this incredible deal you think you are.

Reactions: DXX
I bought a battery a few weeks ago, £170 odd from Tanya.
Just as I was about to pull the trigger I thought to myself “ooh, better check ECP, they’ve always got a sale on”
Checked ECP’s website, and the exact same battery was £500 odd , and that was with their discount. :oops:

Renogy have a flash sale on just now. In addition try discount code WELCOME10 at check out if its a first order for a further 10% off.

Just a heads up, if anyone is looking to service there van, SeatMotorParts ( Seat Main Dealer ) have a good deal on the VW Quantum stuff.

I've just bought, 2 X 5 litre cubes, including delivery, for £43.97.

Hope it helps someone.

Great service from these guys.

10 litres of oil delivered this morning, no problems.

Back