Yes @Trouts looks like I missed it. :(

Had to call breakdown out last weekend after van had sat for just over three weeks so was looking at a new starter pack for next time!
I do get 10% off at Halfords which would make it £153 plus probably easier to return if any issues (can you tell I'm trying to justify getting this sooner rather than waiting ;))

Yes @Trouts looks like I missed it. :(

Had to call breakdown out last weekend after van had sat for just over three weeks so was looking at a new starter pack for next time!
I do get 10% off at Halfords which would make it £153 plus probably easier to return if any issues (can you tell I'm trying to justify getting this sooner rather than waiting ;))

If you can get a trade card from Halfords it comes in about £135.:cool:

Not sure if it’s a great price or not but Lidl have the CTEK CT5 battery maintainer in store for £70.

There's a 20% off code on eBay at the moment, so anyone after a big AGM battery, S5A13 from Tayna down to £146.36 inc delivery, usually £182.95 (Euro Car parts website would be £534.99 or with GHOST80 discount £320.99, Euro Car Parts eBay site £370.99 with 20% off is £296.79) so a bargain.

There's a 20% off code on eBay at the moment, so anyone after a big AGM battery, S5A13 from Tayna down to £146.36 inc delivery, usually £182.95 (Euro Car parts website would be £534.99 or with GHOST80 discount £320.99, Euro Car Parts eBay site £370.99 with 20% off is £296.79) so a bargain.
Cheers mate, just bought one.

Superchips are booked to come out to me this afternoon.

I've got a 300 mile round trip to do tomorrow, so that'll be a good shakedown.

They claim 150bhp stock to 185bhp, 340Nm stock to 410Nm.

I've not had chance to give it a proper test yet as wherever I've gone, there has been traffic. I did give it a bit of a brief squirt when I got the chance and it certainly feels stronger, especially above 3000rpm. Tomorrow will be the proper test.

They claim 150bhp stock to 185bhp, 340Nm stock to 410Nm.

I've not had chance to give it a proper test yet as wherever I've gone, there has been traffic. I did give it a bit of a brief squirt when I got the chance and it certainly feels stronger, especially above 3000rpm. Tomorrow will be the proper test.

I've been running Superchips map in my other van for 4 years now and its been awesome.

Thanks for the heads up @Ali-G, got some Collinite 476S wax for Winter at a good price - couldn’t quite stretch to the £2,400 for this one though (but it is sold out anyway!!!).

Back