I find Amazon prices bouncing up and down all the time. I think it has something to do with stock levels vs demand and other mind boggling algorithms.
eg. bought some mcguard locking bolts recently for £35 with stock showing 11. Went back to the page immediately after purchase and they'd jumped up to £50 showing 10 in stock.

i had that experience in reverse earlier this week. Was searching on Amazon for a jacket I wanted and turned out they were cheaper than Go Outdoors. Dropped it in the basket and got a notification that the price had dropped - very pleasing. Then wJen I went to checkout, it had dropped again! That was a first, but not complaining

10% off UK Renogy Kit !!!!

I've got loads of Renogy kit, its great . . . and now they have a personal 10% discount referral code for all. - check it out.

++++

FYI today i just grabbed the 200W suitcase kit to add to my collection.

here is the 10% link to get your individual code, you add the code in at the checkout at the end:

1622984166043.png

1622983724190.png

1622983836919.png

100W suitcase kit: 100 Watt 12 Volt Monocrystalline Foldable Portable Solar Suitcase with Voyager Waterproof Charge Controller(New Version)

1622983509215.png

200W suitcase kit: 200 Watt 12 Volt Monocrystalline Foldable Solar Suitcase

1622983545919.png

100A Lithium . . . 12V 100Ah Smart Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery

1622983601847.png

30A DC-DC + MPPT charger :

1622983640062.png

20A DC-DC charger : 12V 20A DC to DC On-Board Battery Charger

1622983692620.png

Its Amazon Prime 48hr sale 2021.

30-day Free Trial or Paid Membership

Screenshot_20210621-061724_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Amazon Prime Day 2021 . . . . Comming soon =]

21 & 22 June 2021

Since Prime Day deals are only available to Prime members, this is a great opportunity for you to try the 30day free trial =]

Amazon Prime Day 2021 | Amazon.co.uk

Prime Day is an annual deal event exclusively for Prime members, delivering two days of non-stop deals on products from small businesses & top brands & the best in entertainment.
amzn.to

1622804328028.png

LONDON— Amazon’s annual Prime Day event will be held on 21st and 22nd June, kicking off summer with two days of epic deals and the best savings Prime has to offer.

The shopping extravaganza will deliver Prime members over two million deals worldwide across every category, including fashion, home, beauty, and more, along with the best in entertainment benefits and never-before-seen exclusives across Prime Video, Amazon Music, Prime Gaming, and more.

Prime Day kicks off at 00.01am on 21st June and runs through 23.59pm on 22nd June for Prime members in the UK, U.S., the United Arab Emirates, Turkey, Spain, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, Portugal, Netherlands, Mexico, Luxembourg, Japan, Italy, Germany, France, China, Brazil, Belgium, Austria and Australia. From today, when a Prime member activates AmazonSmile, Amazon's charity initiative which allows customers to support their favourite charity at no extra cost to the customer or charity each time they shop, in the UK Amazon App, Amazon will donate 5% of the purchase price of their first qualifying Prime Day purchase to their chosen charity – that’s 10 times the normal donation.

Not a Prime member yet? Join Prime or start a 30-day free trial at amazon.co.uk/primeday to participate in Prime Day. Stay up to date on Prime Day by asking Alexa. Just say, “Alexa, keep me posted on Prime Day.”

1622804795206.png

Last edited:
Not exactly VW or T6 related, but a deal all the same.

++++

I Just renewed my Virgin Media Tv/Broadband/Phone/SIM package again. (went for the Ultimate OOmph again . . £89pm/18mnths)

they offered £50 to any referrals . . . . for us & the referee each =]

so if your renewing your VM soon or moving over from SKY, give it a go.

Virgin Media - Official Site

View attachment 118404

View attachment 118405
I've been with Virgin for years and looking to change. Customer service is very poor. They say they have tried to contact but haven't. No voice mails or e mails. Had so many issues with TV. Broadband is good though Time to move on. The only time you get contact is when they want you to increase your package.

Reactions: CAB
Hi there, does anyone know if being a member of this forum gets you a discount code for Veedub Transporters website?
thanks in advance

Looking for EBC yellow stuff pads, have a discount code but don’t know which callipers I have on my 2018 T32. Is the big caliper brake version.
Can anyone shed some light please?

Are Amazon hiking their prices in anticipation of the up and coming Prime Day...the Victron controllers have suddenly jumped up another £20? Am I being too cynical?:mad:
Appreciate the price rise in goods generally.
he's got a space rocket (& a f*@king massive ego) to pay for you know...

Reactions: DXX
Batteries & Solar. I recently bought my new solar panel from them & they were the best price

Summat fishy here, just about to place an order and discount applied, entered card details and about to checkout when the page said that the code was invalid and was removed. If I have not double checked the site would have stiffed me. Be careful when using this code folks. I have emailed the store.

Summat fishy here, just about to place an order and discount applied, entered card details and about to checkout when the page said that the code was invalid and was removed. If I have not double checked the site would have stiffed me. Be careful when using this code folks. I have emailed the store.
That’s a bugger!! I found them very good to deal with. I wonder if it’s a website glitch.

That’s a bugger!! I found them very good to deal with. I wonder if it’s a website glitch.
I
Hopefully they'll honour it, otherwise I'll go elsewhere. I've tried payment twice and it states declined and to contact the seller and then reverts the checkout page telling me the code is not valid.

I've been with Virgin for years and looking to change. Customer service is very poor. They say they have tried to contact but haven't. No voice mails or e mails. Had so many issues with TV. Broadband is good though Time to move on. The only time you get contact is when they want you to increase your package.
All these providers are the same: only “care” if you’re leaving or to sell you more

I
Hopefully they'll honour it, otherwise I'll go elsewhere. I've tried payment twice and it states declined and to contact the seller and then reverts the checkout page telling me the code is not valid.
I wonder if it’s because I reposted the link.

Back