I would if they weren't the crap cube. Just serviced my Passat using the cube and it was impossible to not spill it and no way of knowing how much I'd put in.

I would if they weren't the crap cube. Just serviced my Passat using the cube and it was impossible to not spill it and no way of knowing how much I'd put in.
Always put it in a jug one you don’t spill it and two you know how much your putting in

Sorry guys, never used the Cubes before, didn’t know they were an issue.

Thanks for the heads up about the measuring jug though. :thumbsup:

Sorry guys, never used the Cubes before, didn’t know they were an issue.

Thanks for the heads up about the measuring jug though. :thumbsup:
No apologies needed, I'll probably buy anyway but pour into an old bottle first.

Anyone know a reasonable shelf life for unopened oil?

If anyone is looking at brake pads / discs, Carparts4less is worth looking at. That is where I had my brembo pads and discs from. In total inc. next day delivery was £145. It is a sister company of ECP and much cheaper if you need servicing items too.

Autodoc website 40% off brakes. Just priced up brembo rear disc and pads inc delivery were £111. Delivery takes about a week though.

Autodoc website 40% off brakes. Just priced up brembo rear disc and pads inc delivery were £111. Delivery takes about a week though.
@cy294 If it’s an import from Europe check you don’t get an additional VAT charge.

I have just had 11 parcels delivered all from the same place in Germany shipped by DHL and 5 of the eleven attracted Duties and additional charges ( And Vat of course ) and were all delivered to me By Parcel Force by the same guy ,who couldn't explain why some were arriving like last year and some incurring local costs . All the same parts in the boxes . ??? A huge mess because NO ONE knows why ( or is telling ) delays on all the parcels of 10 days .

@cy294 If it’s an import from Europe check you don’t get an additional VAT charge.
Just had an online chat with them and the price you pay on checkout is the only payment. No further fees such as additional vat or import tax.

Reactions: DXX
FYI... over the last year or so because of COVID larger companies have been more willing to offer discounts for NHS workers, of which my wife is one, so you may wish to ask the larger firms when purchasing if they offer this discount. This could save you valuable pennies/pounds especially on some of the more expensive items where the larger firms can absorb this . A bit unfair on some of the smaller firms I think to even ask.
'If you don't ask, you don't get'!:cool:

@Tourershine ?

1614935650280.png

Not displaying correctly? - Web Version.

EXCLUSIVE EMAIL OFFER
K 4 Premium Power Control Car & Home

Dear Dellmassive

To celebrate the launch of the NEW K 4 Premium Power Control Car & Home it's now available for only £279.99 when you use code: POWER100.

The K 4 Premium Power Control Car & Home includes:
  • Car Kit: Rotating Wash Brush, FJ 6 Foam Jet, 3-in-1 Car Shampoo
  • Home Kit: T 5 Patio Cleaner, Stone and Façade Detergent
  • Vario Lance, Dirt blaster Lance
Features:
  • Easy wind 8m high pressure hose
  • Effortless detergent application using the Plug ‘n’ Clean system
  • Get to work instantly with the Quick Connect system
  • Easy to pull and store with the telescopic handle
  • On-board storage for the lances and cable
RRP: £379.99
Exclusive email price: £279.99 with code POWER100
Offer expires: 11.59pm 8th March 2021. Delivery 2 - 3 working days

For cleaning

Cars

Patios and fences

Garden tools

Motorbikes & bicycles

Always have Kärcher on hand with the Kärcher Home & Garden App, it contains everything you need from setting up your machine to step-by-step application guides for the K 4 Premium Power Control Car & Home.

Imprint

Registered Office:

Kärcher UK Ltd
Kärcher House
Brookhill Way
Banbury
OX16 3ED

Phone +44 (0)1295 752200

E-Mail: enquiries@karcher.co.uk

Company Number: 1350233
VAT ID number: GB 294 2363 45

Management:
H D Jenner | S C Keeping | D H Grajer | S Patzke | C May | M R Venner

Follow us

Here you can manage your preferences or unsubscribe.

Amazon’s Spring Sale is back. The event is running from 22 March through 31 March 2021 and will offer great discounts

1616515554896.png

Knowing there’s a number of you on here who love Autoglym, apparently there is some pricing cockup at Halfords on their range, which they’re honouring. I don’t know anymore than that, but might be worth checking out? You need a trade card too I’ve been told.

Amazon Prime Day 2021 . . . . Comming soon =]

21 & 22 June 2021

Since Prime Day deals are only available to Prime members, this is a great opportunity for you to try the 30day free trial =]

30-day Free Trial or Paid Membership

1622804328028.png

LONDON— Amazon’s annual Prime Day event will be held on 21st and 22nd June, kicking off summer with two days of epic deals and the best savings Prime has to offer.

The shopping extravaganza will deliver Prime members over two million deals worldwide across every category, including fashion, home, beauty, and more, along with the best in entertainment benefits and never-before-seen exclusives across Prime Video, Amazon Music, Prime Gaming, and more.

Prime Day kicks off at 00.01am on 21st June and runs through 23.59pm on 22nd June for Prime members in the UK, U.S., the United Arab Emirates, Turkey, Spain, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, Portugal, Netherlands, Mexico, Luxembourg, Japan, Italy, Germany, France, China, Brazil, Belgium, Austria and Australia. From today, when a Prime member activates AmazonSmile, Amazon's charity initiative which allows customers to support their favourite charity at no extra cost to the customer or charity each time they shop, in the UK Amazon App, Amazon will donate 5% of the purchase price of their first qualifying Prime Day purchase to their chosen charity – that’s 10 times the normal donation.

Not a Prime member yet? Join Prime or start a 30-day free trial at amazon.co.uk/primeday to participate in Prime Day. Stay up to date on Prime Day by asking Alexa. Just say, “Alexa, keep me posted on Prime Day.”

1622804795206.png

Last edited:
Not exactly VW or T6 related, but a deal all the same.

++++

I Just renewed my Virgin Media Tv/Broadband/Phone/SIM package again. (went for the Ultimate OOmph again . . £89pm/18mnths)

they offered £50 to any referrals . . . . for us & the referee each =]

so if your renewing your VM soon or moving over from SKY, give it a go.

Virgin Media - Official Site

1622821116908.png

1622821134906.png

Amazon Prime Day 2021 . . . . Comming soon =]

21 & 22 June 2021

Since Prime Day deals are only available to Prime members, this is a great opportunity for you to try the 30day free trial =]

View attachment 118384

LONDON— Amazon’s annual Prime Day event will be held on 21st and 22nd June, kicking off summer with two days of epic deals and the best savings Prime has to offer.

The shopping extravaganza will deliver Prime members over two million deals worldwide across every category, including fashion, home, beauty, and more, along with the best in entertainment benefits and never-before-seen exclusives across Prime Video, Amazon Music, Prime Gaming, and more.

Prime Day kicks off at 00.01am on 21st June and runs through 23.59pm on 22nd June for Prime members in the UK, U.S., the United Arab Emirates, Turkey, Spain, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, Portugal, Netherlands, Mexico, Luxembourg, Japan, Italy, Germany, France, China, Brazil, Belgium, Austria and Australia. From today, when a Prime member activates AmazonSmile, Amazon's charity initiative which allows customers to support their favourite charity at no extra cost to the customer or charity each time they shop, in the UK Amazon App, Amazon will donate 5% of the purchase price of their first qualifying Prime Day purchase to their chosen charity – that’s 10 times the normal donation.

Not a Prime member yet? Join Prime or start a 30-day free trial at amazon.co.uk/primeday to participate in Prime Day. Stay up to date on Prime Day by asking Alexa. Just say, “Alexa, keep me posted on Prime Day.”

View attachment 118385
Are Amazon hiking their prices in anticipation of the up and coming Prime Day...the Victron controllers have suddenly jumped up another £20? Am I being too cynical?:mad:
Appreciate the price rise in goods generally.

Back