Interestingly AICT have not come back to me after I asked if their lights were the same as THQ’s!

Hmmmm so access to vcds is required when fitting them really?
As i said warning light didn't illuminate on the way home and I haven't scanned the van as yet to see if it was the front lights which caused the issue, will report back when I have plugged VCDS in.

Sounds like it needs a resistor. Or maybe the monitoring can be turned off with VCDS?
I just scanned it quickly as it was throw in it down here, will have a good look tomorrow when I'm fitting my Stitches & Steel awning rail!!

Update on the headlamps, cleared the fault what showed up on Saturday, didn't change any of the coding just to see if it came back again. At the moment its been all clear, no faults have returned and the lights are performing as they should be.

Thanks for the update @Gemini
I’ve had a response from AICT - their lights are the same as those sold by THQ - but a lot more expensive!

@Gemini
hi mate I've got a couple of questions for you, the lights you had from vantech are the 1s you have the black version?
Also the led indicators do they flash or are they like they like the audi where they move from side to side.
Thanks.

@Gemini
hi mate I've got a couple of questions for you, the lights you had from vantech are the 1s you have the black version?
Also the led indicators do they flash or are they like they like the audi where they move from side to side.
Thanks.
Yes the headlights are the black ones, and yes the indicators are dynamic just like the Audi ones

There great , a lot brighter than the standard H4 and dip beam stays on with main beam straight out of the box.

All versions have the same dipped beam projectors and main beam reflectors. It's only the DRLs and indicators that are different between the V1, 2 & 3.

Back