Enjoying using a thule easybag with an atera DL3. Just really useful for putting extra things for camping, and car seats when camping and pulling the seat bed out. It's not a perfect fit but good enough for the job

IMG_20210709_095114_227.jpg

Reactions: CAB
I have followed your journey and van for a while, we have a new van on order which will be going to Exploria for the conversion and pop top. Is there anything you learnt along the way to advise a newbie?
good luck in the sale I am sure it will be snapped up and move to the US, shame they drive on the wrong side so can’t take with you, it would be great over there!

Exploria were great. Really impressed with all stages and our van looks as good now as when it left their premises.
I am pleased we maxed out on all the options - I particularly like the seat swivels, the solar set up, x2 leisure batteries, the OEM fit of the webasto diesel heater. also, i like the look of the fabric lining they did much more than any of the usual felt options - i'd really recommend paying the extra for that.

I am finding it hard to part with the van and hope it goes to a great home.

Back