If I'm running 18 inch on a 4 motion
235/55/18 8.5j et 38

Is it ok to get an 18inch alloy for an Amarok 235/55/18. 7.5j et 45. for a spare ...providing it's load rated ...which I'm still querying

I've seen the same number but different letters at the end ...the VW thunder alloy one is and one isn't load rated

In case I ever have to use it ..as in previous posts the circumference is critical

Thanks
The later Thunder alloys are apparently load rated for T32

Anyone heard of Radi8 forged wheels? Thinking I may get some two piece forged wheels to be different. Plus looking to downgrade the van from a T32 to a T30 as I never haul any sort of load, costs all of £150 and opened up the wheel market a hell of a lot.
How do you downgrade it?

How do you downgrade it?

Get it re-plated.

If I'm running 18 inch on a 4 motion
235/55/18 8.5j et 38

Is it ok to get an 18inch alloy for an Amarok 235/55/18. 7.5j et 45. for a spare ...providing it's load rated ...which I'm still querying

I've seen the same number but different letters at the end ...the VW thunder alloy one is and one isn't load rated

In case I ever have to use it ..as in previous posts the circumference is critical

Thanks
I'm also curious on this - im running 235/65/17 with a decent offset (cant recall number - but tyre just sits in-line with the wheel arch).
Is it just the circumference that matters - ie if I went a similar circumference, but far less of an offset - would it affect the 4mo system?

Curious if anyones had any real world experience here.

I’m waiting delivery of my T32, does anyone know what the standard factory wheel looks like? Just wondering if a powder coat might work or if a complete set of 4 wheels are required.

Thanks

Just looked that up, it says 16”
The build spec gives me 17” and the tyre size as well as the fact that they are all weather tyres.

Unless they do the Clayton’s in 17’s as well ?

Just looked that up, it says 16”
The build spec gives me 17” and the tyre size as well as the fact that they are all weather tyres.

Unless they do the Clayton’s in 17’s as well ?
If they're 17s, they'll be Davenport.

Good afternoon basic question please, I’m planning on changing my standard 215/60/R17C 109 on my black T6 T32 Kombi 4motion 2016 with Devonports for polished silver 18 inch Wolfrace Eurosport X10X with Michelin Cross climate 2 on 255/45/R 18 103Y XL (Can’t find any photos on here with the same set up) will this set up make much of a difference to the drive and handling? Also the load rating being 103 instead of 109. I don’t carry heavy loads but use her as camper van with a QUQUQ bus box in the back.

Is that lv rear bumper?
It is this one

So I recently acquired a T32, and would like to know what is the perfect wheel and tyre size I need, If I wish not to lower the van. Obviously bigger the better, but not too big to impact the ride. I still want to be comfortable.

Thanks
Jay

So I recently acquired a T32, and would like to know what is the perfect wheel and tyre size I need, If I wish not to lower the van. Obviously bigger the better, but not too big to impact the ride. I still want to be comfortable.

Thanks
Jay
Hi Jay

We can give full advice on what works and what is best for your exact vehicle - DM you contact details and we can have a chat

We stock over 25 sets of wheels so have plenty of choice but can also sell wheels from whole of market

Oli

Back