Inovit - We have the following in relation to this thread and load ratings, for everyones info:

Blitz - 880kg - 20x8.5 & 20x10 - ET32/40
Torque - 880kg - 20x8.5 & 20x10 - ET35/40
Speed - 880kg - 20x8.5 & 20x10 - ET35/40
Thrust - 880kg - 20x8.5 & 20x10 - ET37/38
Vector - 880kg - 20x8.5 - ET37

Sonic - 765kg - 20x8.5 - ET35
Turbine - 735kg - 20x9 & 20x10.5 - ET35/40

View attachment 71721View attachment 71722
Are the torques still available for the transporter T32? Struggling to find any on with stock of the machined version.

thanks

J

Are the torques still available for the transporter T32? Struggling to find any on with stock of the machined version.

thanks

J
I have a gloss black staggered set for sale. Not been on van since refurb. Not too far from you either, but not your chosen finish unfortunately.

Hi all, spoke to a chap at INOVIT who said the later edition Turbines were uprated to 875kg, Really want these wheels for my T32, looking for a set of gunmetal machined face, staggered, struggling to find any, can anyone help?

They do look pretty sweet, colour looks awesome with the van as well, will check em out but got the Turbines in my head now!

I have a gloss black staggered set for sale. Not been on van since refurb. Not too far from you either, but not your chosen finish unfortunately.
@huw169 thanks, I’ve been contemplating, they do look good in black on a black van

I’m looking for something around a 15 spoke wheel. The Wolfrace turisimos are on the list but think these are 18” only. There’s a few made for the transit like the bola b21sport or calibre t sport.

Last edited:

thanks

J
The torques are still listed on the dealer portal, but other than a few Satin Black 10Jx20" there's no stock. Haven't been any for a while now.

Hi all, spoke to a chap at INOVIT who said the later edition Turbines were uprated to 875kg, Really want these wheels for my T32, looking for a set of gunmetal machined face, staggered, struggling to find any, can anyone help?
The new Turbines will be upgraded to 875kg, which will be fantastic because they are a gorgeous wheel. There haven't been any in the UK yet and no firm news of when they will arrive.

Stock of Inovit wheels has been a bit short lately, but hopefully there'll be a decent shipment in the coming months!

The torques are still listed on the dealer portal, but other than a few Satin Black 10Jx20" there's no stock. Haven't been any for a while now.

The new Turbines will be upgraded to 875kg, which will be fantastic because they are a gorgeous wheel. There haven't been any in the UK yet and no firm news of when they will arrive.

Stock of Inovit wheels has been a bit short lately, but hopefully there'll be a decent shipment in the coming months!
Thanks for checking the portal, much appreciate.

Exploring other wheel options atm... kind of looking for something like these old school bangers

080091A3-40E6-4011-A50D-41D219A7F7E1.jpeg

Give Chris @The Van Cave a shout he was super helpful with me in my Inovit rims.

Thanks for this, makes sense to me now. I'm going to hold out for these new Turbines to arrive in the UK I think. Will definitely need some advice of someone regarding ET, tyre sizes and all that though as it's too much for my brain to master! :unsure:

Anyone heard of Radi8 forged wheels? Thinking I may get some two piece forged wheels to be different. Plus looking to downgrade the van from a T32 to a T30 as I never haul any sort of load, costs all of £150 and opened up the wheel market a hell of a lot.

Hi, Looking at 20" Staggered Velare VLR08 wheels with 245/45/20 tyre front and 275/40/20 tyre rear. Does anyone know what Offset would be best on the rear? There seems to be a choice between ET38 and ET45. Fronts will be ET35. Many thanks

Hi, Looking at 20" Staggered Velare VLR08 wheels with 245/45/20 tyre front and 275/40/20 tyre rear. Does anyone know what Offset would be best on the rear? There seems to be a choice between ET38 and ET45. Fronts will be ET35. Many thanks
ET45 is best for Caravelle/California to clear the door card, otherwise ET38 works well.

We can supply Velare as a wheel and tyre package, feel free to message for a quote.

ET45 is best for Caravelle/California to clear the door card, otherwise ET38 works well.

We can supply Velare as a wheel and tyre package, feel free to message for a quote.
Add shuttle to that list too,

I think if the spokes were flush on the vectors there wouldn’t be any door rubbing…

2206F80F-18DC-47C8-9102-C263CC5AE105.jpeg

21892B5C-9766-457B-BEA9-068DDDBCBF81.jpeg

If I'm running 18 inch on a 4 motion
235/55/18 8.5j et 38

Is it ok to get an 18inch alloy for an Amarok 235/55/18. 7.5j et 45. for a spare ...providing it's load rated ...which I'm still querying

I've seen the same number but different letters at the end ...the VW thunder alloy one is and one isn't load rated

In case I ever have to use it ..as in previous posts the circumference is critical

Thanks

Back