Another option for T32 is the BBS SX wheels.
1 (1).jpg
Was going to get some Wolfrace X10x, but there was a stock issue with the seller.
So looked elsewhere.
On rimstyle.com you can enter T32 as vehicle type and it'll only show correct load rated wheels.
Ordered them in 18x8 as they also state they do compatibllity check on all orders before dispatch as well.

For peace of mind I also emailed them for confirmation. Had a swift response:
20210831_094509.jpg
Great service so far.
Will double check wheel stamp when they arrive. But am looking forward to getting tyres sorted and fitting them.
Cheers

Sorry if this has been covered elsewhere but I thought it worth sharing. Recently bought a 2016 T32 LWB Kombi. Had the OE 17 inch Devonports and 215/60 Vector Cargo tyres. I have just fitted VW 19 inch Cantera Amarok wheels and 155/45/19/104 Goodyear Eagle Sport tyres. They have made a dramatic difference, ride, handling, comfort but mostly road noise are all massively improved. Rolling circumference is about 3% larger which means the speedo is bang on.

Those OEM Cargo Vector tyres are the noisiest tyres I've ever experienced, old wooden wagon wheels would be quieter! I assume the noise comes down to the very hard rubber compound. When I eventually got rid of mine at 40K, they looked barely worn.

With all these discussions of suitable load rated (860kg+) T32 wheels and the constant checks of suitability and questions such as
"What is that wheel on your van?"
"Is that suitable for T32?"
"Will that wheel fit my bus?"
etc etc​
I thought it may be worth starting a 'sticky' dedicated to this subject. I understand that sites like Rimstyle.com / LK Performance / PerformanceAlloys.com offer a service of searching but hoped that this would also help some members confusion.

To LIST known wheels that are either 'stamped' with the correct info or have 100% accurate info of suitability (not info from a sales advert that claims to be suitable either, as many companies and eBay sellers falsely advertise for T32

NOT a 'Show me yours' (this thread already exists), as members can use the search facility or view members media etc
NOT to answer questions of 'ET' variants etc

Just a simple updated, edited list on page one.
It may aid in costly mistakes and help T32 owners with the dreaded search!

Cut and paste / download photo's would be a benefit and links would be an added bonus..

(I will start the format for this post, please keep it to this! If you feel the information is incorrect and a wheel is not suitable and are able to prove, please PM the member that has posted it to remove. The reason for this is to keep the thread clean and simple!!.
Questions about a post should be directed to the search bar or members own research)

Moderated by
@StudleyGlass
@DaveyB
@andythom188
@Pauly
@Fish
Have a T32 highline arriving shortly.
Not wanting to lower the van but would like a nice set of wheels on it.
What is the best size to go for for as little road noise etc.

I am looking at new wheels for my T32 too but don’t want really low profile but would like them a bit wider than the current Devon ports that the high line get

suggestions?

Finally fitted my wheels. So happy with them. Transformed look of the van.
Went with some all season Bridgestones. 235-55-18

20210913_170538-01-01.jpeg20210913_171402-01-01.jpeg20210913_171440-01-01.jpeg20210915_133212.jpg
Surprised at how much quieter and smoother the ride is too, almost as big a difference as when I swapped from run flats on wife's mini, to standard tyres.

Smoothed out some of the harshness of the t32 suspension.

Maybe it's the tyres extra volume over standard, or just better quality tyre. Original alloys had a mix of mid range tyres.
Handling is a little softer in corners but I can live with it for trade off in comfort and looks. So thankfull for the forum for steering me towards 235 instead of 255s!

Great service from rimstyle, wheels came with a quality bbs fitting kit. Alloy spigots and spin collar bolts. Finish of the paint on wheels is stunning and not a boring solid black.
4 tyres for around 130 a tyre at kwik fit (when booking online)
Fittment is perfect for me. No spacers needed. Sit nicely in the arches.

I am looking at new wheels for my T32 too but don’t want really low profile but would like them a bit wider than the current Devon ports that the high line get

suggestions?
Just fitted BBS SX to mine, and am really happy with them. I chose 18s so can keep a higher profile on. Ordered from rimstyle, by far best price. Also could order mc gard lock nuts to suit with them

Finally fitted my wheels. So happy with them. Transformed look of the van.
Went with some all season Bridgestones. 235-55-18

View attachment 130173View attachment 130174View attachment 130175View attachment 130176
Surprised at how much quieter and smoother the ride is too, almost as big a difference as when I swapped from run flats on wife's mini, to standard tyres.

Smoothed out some of the harshness of the t32 suspension.

Maybe it's the tyres extra volume over standard, or just better quality tyre. Original alloys had a mix of mid range tyres.
Handling is a little softer in corners but I can live with it for trade off in comfort and looks. So thankfull for the forum for steering me towards 235 instead of 255s!

Great service from rimstyle, wheels came with a quality bbs fitting kit. Alloy spigots and spin collar bolts. Finish of the paint on wheels is stunning and not a boring solid black.
4 tyres for around 130 a tyre at kwik fit (when booking online)
Fittment is perfect for me. No spacers needed. Sit nicely in the arches.
Hi
Have a van on order and looking to do something similar. They look great !
Could I get away with 19” or better with 18”

Back