Just for future reference for othe rpeople searcing the 275 40 20 did fit on my 9.5j x 20s wheels with an offset of et40.

They are more comfortable than my standard 17 Devonports which is strange. The side walls are big. I may go 265 40 20 next time but I go in fields and very rough roads and use it for building work so the 275 40 20 suit me well and gives a little rim protection.

It definitely has more drag though especially on the motorway (140bhp 6 speed model) due to the larger size so I will get it remapped to cure it.

Do you get any rubbing with 9.5 on the front? Also, do you have any pics you could post? I’m just looking at if I should fit 255 45 or 275 45 to some 18’s. Thanks

I don't get any when on full lock which is unusual but it does catch the nurl
Nice to hear they fit ok.

Out of interest is that some large mud flaps that you have fitted?

Cheers.
Yes.

They are carbon fibre effect mudflaps. They stop most of crap and stones flinging doewn the side of the van and running bars.

They work well

Cheers
Glad I got the large tyres. I hit a massive pothole on the motorway on the way back from getting the tyres
These things always happen with anything new...

It does catch a little on the nut holding the front arch in place at the top but only on the passenger side but I do need to heighten that side as it is sitting lower.

I have now noticed a slight rub on the inner arch when I looked underneath I can not hear it when turning and it's nothing a heat gun won't solve.

Just put these on my T32.

Wolfrace Eurosport Dortmund in Matte Bronze
18” x 8.5” all round with Bridgestone A005 Weather Control 235 55 18s 104V

Tyre is around 3.6% bigger circumference overall. Suspension is standard (for the moment).

093D946D-36C3-4740-8EB6-AB87C851726F.jpeg

C4EAB3ED-D7D9-474B-B01C-B5303F87C486.jpeg

Hi all, recently bought a 2016 T32 and joined the forum. I'm looking to get a decent set of 20's for the van. I like the look of the Inovit Speeds and 1AV ZX4 but not sure whether they are ok for the T32, pretty sure both are load rated ok, but when it comes to ET, I'm lost

I like the look of a low squat van but not so low the wheels disappear under the arches - probably go for a staggered setup as I like the look. Would like a firm but comfortable (ish) ride - I know that probably isn't particularly helpful, but thought I would put it in :)

I get that the ride depends on the wheels, tyres and suspension setup, but for now am thinking I will start with wheels and tyres (suspension when I have saved more pennies). Just looking for confirmation the wheels will be ok for the van and the best tyre combo.

Thanks

Back