I phoned this number and was told 850kg ??!!
So kept looking and found something different

IMG_8613.PNG

Folks, bit more info for anyone out there who is still hunting...

Have spoken to both Ispiri and Veeman wheels (Veeman do some lovely staggered concaves) and annoyingly neither do any wheel that'll meet the 860kg. Ispiri max is 705. I checked on 5 models of Veeman wheels and they were all 815, and the guys said that he thought all their other models were the same.

This was for 20" rims.

The hunt goes on... :(

Folks, bit more info for anyone out there who is still hunting...

Have spoken to both Ispiri and Veeman wheels (Veeman do some lovely staggered concaves) and annoyingly neither do any wheel that'll meet the 860kg. Ispiri max is 705. I checked on 5 models of Veeman wheels and they were all 815, and the guys said that he thought all their other models were the same.

This was for 20" rims.

The hunt goes on... :(
Haha I too spoke to veeman, inspiri and vossen.

Hence the reason why Judd is the choice... think some manufacturers are missing out

Adam, you need to convince Inovit to work on more T32 variant wheels!. Open the market up for wheel designs.

Adam, you need to convince Inovit to work on more T32 variant wheels!. Open the market up for wheel designs.
I agree as i would have went for the Turbines but they are only good to 765kg i hear

Yes, I hear you loud and clear...it is not for want of trying actually! The difficulty is the cost in testing for these higher weight loadings in terms of mould development, actual testing fee's, mould downtime etc. Many beautiful designs are beautiful because they don't need to meet the rigours of extra-load testing and satisfy the general car market only (Ispiri, Veeman, Vossen etc).

There are T5's/T6's out there with the Turbines on, but obviously these guys have decided to ignore the load rating requirements.

We are currently looking at getting the Inovit Sonic weight loaded to 900kg as amending an existing mould is more cost effective than creating new. We are also bringing out two new designs early 2018 that 'should' be 880kg or at least one of them will be. But, it is a tricky thing to do and still keep a good looking design without the costs spiralling.

Like I said, it is not for want of trying. I see the market expansion, and as a sales guy this information is what I push frequently.

Back