Folks, just in case anyone ever has their eye on any Vossen wheels, like the utterly gorgeous CVTs, I just had an email back from them today saying that all their 5x120 wheels are rated at 815kg. Bugger... :(

Vossen wheels are all 815kg
JP's tyres are 630kg on fronts !!! Most of them are when doing that many mods air ride on 275/40/20 would look stupid !!

Min 860kg on t32 103 tyre

Lots of people will see this months VWt magazine.. love the vossen wheels on front cover, buy them without knowing they are not suitable for T32 weight..
Each to their own.

Lots of people will see this months VWt magazine.. love the vossen wheels on front cover, buy them without knowing they are not suitable for T32 weight..
Each to their own.

Not seen which ones are they ?

Yeah, I had a bit of an email chat with Rimstyle and they confirmed that their search engine does factor in the load rating of wheels and permitted axle loads, so I think you are right @blindboy....they must be under rated for a T32 :(

Ahh why do I not like any of these options... even went through all the options in the link.

What's everyone thoughts on banded steels on a t32? Are they safe?

There may be more options (I haven't looked) but the second ones you linked are the wrong fitment for VWs would need to be 5x120 pcd

Back