Remap ..... Just Can’t Decide On Which One

Mmmm, looks like Ill have to put together a forum special deal on remaps?

So folllowing on from my above quote. REVO ‘usually’ offer a Black Friday discount. When this happens, I will add another 10% discount on top from BM. There will be a time constraint on the REVO deal, so we will organise a Saturday morning, and get everyone who wants this deal in together, and ill chuck coffee and breakfast in to!

How does that sound?

So folllowing on from my above quote. REVO ‘usually’ offer a Black Friday discount. When this happens, I will add another 10% discount on top from BM. There will be a time constraint on the REVO deal, so we will organise a Saturday morning, and get everyone who wants this deal in together, and ill chuck coffee and breakfast in to!

How does that sound?
Sounds like “winner winner, chicken dinner” to me.
@BognorMotors, if I go for the SPS box as well, is it possible to define the different maps for each of the 3 possible settings I.e original 180 power/ max that can be achieved/ and then a custom map for towing I.e lots of torque not necessarily lots of top end.
Looking on the Revo website it only quotes Euro price, what is UK Sterling price?

Olly @BognorMotors .
I’m sure you a busy chap, but could I seek a response please to aid me in my choice.
Sounds like “winner winner, chicken dinner” to me.
@BognorMotors, if I go for the SPS box as well, is it possible to define the different maps for each of the 3 possible settings I.e original 180 power/ max that can be achieved/ and then a custom map for towing I.e lots of torque not necessarily lots of top end.
Looking on the Revo website it only quotes Euro price, what is UK Sterling price?

Sorry, must have missed this. The 180 has only the 1 Performance mode so you can either have the map on, or off. Price is £399+ vat.

Another vote for Martin and Pendle. Don't have experience of any others but our 102 (campervan) remapped is beyond comparison. Soooo smooth and relaxed to drive.

Have booked the van in with Revo HQ in Daventry to get it remapped in January. Got to wait a few weeks so I can do it on a day off.
Had several vehicles remapped before, but never by Revo, so fingers crossed. Still, they can’t do as bad a job as Superch!ps did on an A6 I had.

Have booked the van in with Revo HQ in Daventry to get it remapped in January. Got to wait a few weeks so I can do it on a day off.
Had several vehicles remapped before, but never by Revo, so fingers crossed. Still, they can’t do as bad a job as Superch!ps did on an A6 I had.
I've been considering a remap... what made you choose Revo out of interest over Pendle?

I've been considering a remap... what made you choose Revo out of interest over Pendle?
One of the members at my sailing club introduced me to his son who works at Revo HQ. Got chatting, and he’s doing me a food deal. Plus they have just developed a new version of the map for the E5 engine.
Also there are no Pendle dealers near me.

One of the members at my sailing club introduced me to his son who works at Revo HQ. Got chatting, and he’s doing me a food deal. Plus they have just developed a new version of the map for the E5 engine.
Also there are no Pendle dealers near me.
A food deal how does that work pal :rofl:

Hi all. I've been considering a remap for my MK4 golf, and now also for theT6 but the overriding question, and my biggest fear is the insurance. Don't you get reamed by the insurance companies for modifying the vehicle?

Back