Remap ..... Just Can’t Decide On Which One

I made an inquiry with my insurance company recently, change from 204ps to 246ps and uplift was £40 for me
Because mine is on a “modified van” policy with A-plan, there will be no increase in my premium for the remap. I double checked when I renewed in October.

So what do you think of it then? What bhp did you get? And what did it cost if you don’t mind me asking?
Goes well , how it should have been built really.
Great improvement,
I posted a chart on here somewhere

Edit.
Tried to find the chart .
Sorry no luck

Last edited:
Yipeeeee.. I'm so looking forward to seeing how this goes
Tell me about it! Sat here in the Revo office looking at a lovely engine with lots of carbon goodies and inter cooler, a display of rims (already lifted one off and checked out the rating - only 650kg’s :thumbsdown:) almost need to shut my eyes so that I can’t see more stuff to spend money on.
Proper fidgety to get the van back out from the “flashing bay” and get back out on the A361 to see how it performs going home.
Full report to come......

Tell me about it! Sat here in the Revo office looking at a lovely engine with lots of carbon goodies and inter cooler, a display of rims (already lifted one off and checked out the rating - only 650kg’s :thumbsdown:) almost need to shut my eyes so that I can’t see more stuff to spend money on.
Proper fidgety to get the van back out from the “flashing bay” and get back out on the A361 to see how it performs going home.
Full report to come......

Come on @DaveyB do tell.....how's it feel?

Come on @DaveyB do tell.....how's it feel?
So it wasn’t the longest of drives home, and the speed limit is 50mph all the way from Daventry to Banbury. However........
First gear still runs out really quick.
Second gear spins up quick.
Third gear from 2000 rpm is very impressive and pulls well right the way round to the red.
Fourth gear is exactly the same in characteristic as 3rd, and really pulls the van up the speedo.

Had some kn*b in a treved up Volvo right up me butt coming through a 30mph village, came from nowhere so he must’ve been shifting it. Well he was then swerving in and out looking to try and get past as soon as we were our village. I was in 3rd, squeezed it on, pulled 4th, think he was rather suprised because he was a long way behind. Looked down at the speedo and realised I really needed to slow down!!!
Still, that kept him off my tail as he never came back to try again.

Chris from Revo came back from the datalogging drive having completed the install and said that they’d had a look at the figures and think they can actually make a few tweaks to the programming to improve it even more. They weren’t able to do it there and then as they need to do a bit of writing. So back again in a fortnight.

I didn’t realise you can get work done at the Daventry HQ ? I’m not far from you @DaveyB .
I was going to head to MK for a Revo . But if they are open to the general public ? It’s got to be the best place to go .

So it wasn’t the longest of drives home, and the speed limit is 50mph all the way from Daventry to Banbury. However........
First gear still runs out really quick.
Second gear spins up quick.
Third gear from 2000 rpm is very impressive and pulls well right the way round to the red.
Fourth gear is exactly the same in characteristic as 3rd, and really pulls the van up the speedo.

Had some kn*b in a treved up Volvo right up me butt coming through a 30mph village, came from nowhere so he must’ve been shifting it. Well he was then swerving in and out looking to try and get past as soon as we were our village. I was in 3rd, squeezed it on, pulled 4th, think he was rather suprised because he was a long way behind. Looked down at the speedo and realised I really needed to slow down!!!
Still, that kept him off my tail as he never came back to try again.

Chris from Revo came back from the datalogging drive having completed the install and said that they’d had a look at the figures and think they can actually make a few tweaks to the programming to improve it even more. They weren’t able to do it there and then as they need to do a bit of writing. So back again in a fortnight.

Sounds good, did they mention where the new tweaks would improve and what bhp did they manage to reach?

I didn’t realise you can get work done at the Daventry HQ ? I’m not far from you @DaveyB .
I was going to head to MK for a Revo . But if they are open to the general public ? It’s got to be the best place to go .
Not too sure that they are “normally” open to the public @Brennanpj. However one of the two software engineers based there is the son of one of the members at our sailing club, and when he saw the van one day at the club told me to bring it to him.

Back