Well you won't get back off with B14's on the lowest, or cruddy tyres mate.

On a serious note, if I get to start again, i'm going up and out, not down and in. @Eddie Sutherland T6 looks the nuts, and I bet his other half doesn't moan the vans too hard on the road :mad:

She moaned when I had the T5 running on 20s and rubber bands my kidneys loved me when I changed them out. It doesn’t roll around that much but I will be uprating the ARBs just to take some of the roll out and finess it a little.

Seen these on the dark side page

Whiteline Front and Rear Anti-Roll Bar ARB Kit for VW Transporter T5 & T6

And these on the vanstyle page
H R Anti Roll Bars ARB Front Rear - VW T5 T6 - Vanstyle

Both about the same price but which one to go for

I am not interested in dropping the van just want to finess the body roll a little.

Both pretty much identical as you say, so I'd opt for the H&R's simply because that's what most of us have fitted, and i've not yet seen anyone with any problems.

It will be interesting to hear your report once they've been fitted, because there are several members that want to know first hand experience of doing the mod this way round (@Ed Webb)
I'd personally ask the installers to put them on the stiffest setting too.

I need another T6, loving the look of a 4-Mo with a suspension lift and a big set of mud and snow tyres :cool:

I gota say my t32 on b14’s rides exactly the same as standard, tho mine isn’t on the lowest setting, and I didn’t get the extra arbs fitted, t32 are a ruff ride anyway from standard

Well Santa knows where to shop for me, shame bloody DPD have lost my eberspacher heater for the rear. They are hoping to have it to me by Thursday now, should have been Friday last week before 12, thinking someone knows what’s in it and it’s walked.

Number plate bar for led lights
Two led spots
Led light bar(to be installed in next bespoke project)
Led side repeaters

Going to be a busy Jan/Feb

825F89EF-CD29-4285-B31A-EE0E473170D8.jpeg A3A79DE0-B6A2-4CEE-B64E-D9DE76F556C8.jpeg 1F937917-CB87-49EA-B477-8ADD9BEB7DF2.jpeg

Right that’s the replacement heater arrived after DPD losing the first one before Christmas. I like the nice new little controller with it, now all I need to do is make my mind up of either using the ducts and vents supplied or fit OEM vents if not too much of a ball ache. Anyone done the OEM vents? Cheers in advance

07C02D69-A636-4156-969D-1EFA801BC40E.jpeg B470883F-C32D-4BEF-B476-B21EAA34C481.jpeg 475FCC92-7A1A-45AD-996C-9866AF0A7172.jpeg

Very nice, keep us posted with your install. =]

Back