Looks really good, do you have a link to the write up? I have the normal rear lights and would like to upgrade to LED's so may as well go to the T6.1 lights.

I didn’t have LEDs to start just the normal rear lights, I do get the bulb out warning and the dash indicator flashes at twice the speed as if a bulb is out. These will be rectified as soon as l find my VCDS lead. I will be coding out, the bulb out warning and will either have a look at coding the indicator lights in or install a resistor haven’t decided yet as I am not fully sure on how much coding is required to code the indicators in.

The write up is on a closed FB group, I am more than happy to put the details on here part numbers for the lights and two new plugs required along with the pin details for the new plug. You will also have to run a section of twin cable left to right to allow the twin fogs and reverse to work.

The whole task of swapping the lights out took me 1.5 hours that included running the twin cable and a little soldering as I won’t use quick clips for cable connections.

You can’t code out the ‘hyperflash’ unfortunately, only the bulb out warning. A couple of resistors will sort it :thumbsup:

So dropped the van at the wrappers this morning for it’s full body wrap, using the wife’s roller skate whilst it’s away already have separation anxiety

Hi,

Interested to see who you are using to wrap, and rough cost for a full wrap please?
Just a rough price as i appreciate its going to be different depending on style etc...

I'll tune in for the big reveal on the 5th :)

All will be revealed on the 5th of June when I collect on my next R&R. A clue is in my profile pic ;)
Green Hornet......is that the clue....I must be really bored with lockdown fever ;) sorry not green hornet ..but got the grand kids to work out the logo....so not going to steal your thunder ..your wrap may be very interesting. (BF). :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Back