I bought a Chinese kit, arrived without instructions, I have this cable. Apart from positive and negative, does the green wire go directly to the headlight switch? If so, on which wire of the plug should I crimp it? Should I connect it to light switch pin # 5? Thanks for the supportView attachment 102375

No information guys? I am denied with the electrical connections :thumbsdown: I have consulted your manuals but I cannot find anything.:(

Yes pin 5 on the headlight switch plug is for foglight activation

Hi sorry to jump on a old thread but I’ve fitted the fog lights and wired to the bcm and it’s going to my mates garage for coding.
the wiring to the fuse box to the bcm was already in but do I need to put a fuse into the fusebox for the fogs?
Thanks

Hi,
Has anyone found a cheaper kit for retro fitting fogs to a T6.1? I saw the link earlier in this thread but that’s big money! Ideally I would have liked an auto switch sensor as well but there’s not much about for the 6.1.

i bought t6 fogs and harness off Ali E for not a lot and just fitted a separate on off switch as apposed to trying to wire it all to the new van light switch and bcm? etc

Добро пожаловать в Форум! Было бы лучше писать на английском языке :thumbsup:
Welcome to the T6Forum! Writing in English would give more and better answers in this forum.

Anyways, the required adaptation channels for fog lights are also in the BCM 2Q5937090.
Have a look here:

But, I can't confirm 100% if it actually works. This far the vans with fog lights have had BCM 2Q0...

Sorry if this has been asked already, can you wire the front fogs up to an Oem style light switch without having to connect to the bcm?

Hi, just done this mod to my T6, fitted front fogs with the kuftec loom, added the long coding for for front fogs with vcds, but they don’t go on when the headlight switch is switched to front fogs? Is there anything else i need to do?

All the wires added to the BCM plugs & headlight switch with the exception of the power one as there was already one in the plug.

Thanks Ash

Afternoon all,

I have an aftermarket front bumper from Van-x. I was a bit rough with the car wash brush earlier and have knocked the fog light blank out. I thought this might be the time to fit some fog lights?

1. What type will fit?
2. Do I have remove the bumper to fit the lights?49946531-BC6D-40A5-A4EA-D743A96AD411.jpeg
3. Is there a wiring harness or connection to plug into?

Cheers.

Never mind the fog lights. You washed a black van with a brush?!!!

This is what you'll need. The lights attach to the inside of the original bumper, so whilst the bumper will need removing, I'm sure the Van-X splitter/spoiler thing can stay put.

That kit seems to come with a manual headlight switch, so if you have auto lights, you'll need a new auto switch with the front fog light position as well.

This is what you'll need. The lights attach to the inside of the original bumper, so whilst the bumper will need removing, I'm sure the Van-X splitter/spoiler thing can stay put.

hi, I’ll purchase this next month however, I wanted to ask if my colour coded bumper (previously a black textured one) will have the fog inserts ready to pop out? The kit I have fitted I’ve lost the fog blank, exposing the original bumper.

Back