Nice seats, what are they? And is that a drop down screen in the elevating roof?

How much to hire your bus mate?
I'm in the same trade as you (Building) and I pretty much always have a hire van on my drive. I use my van to go to meetings, pricing work and checking on progress of jobs but if I'm helping on site or collecting/delivering materials its always in an Enterprise Transit.
This is my driveway this morning.
fullsizeoutput_1e72.jpeg
I have, on the very odd occasion, used my van to collect/remove materials but it gives me a stress attack and my van is nowhere near as smart as yours.

I do understand our vans have to earn their keep but yours is far from a "Van", it's a work of art.

Well, taken alittle bit of working out.. but overall happy with the finish, need to order some more (2m2) alcantara to be totally happy with it..

For those interested....
Full 4k Samsung 32" smart TV with (old skool) PS4Pro.
Apple TV can be plugged in to fly USB.
Herz Millie pro legends.
All connected to MiFi.
So I now have 3 screens:
Alpine Headunit
Alpine Dropdown
Samsung 32". ....
All linked to play simultaniously or independently off my phone/PS4 or DVD,

Hell we can all watch a film facing the opposite directions.. lol..

Kids have their screen for long trips, wife has Head unit to watch and when weather is really wet we can all get in and watch a film with heater on.. all under a starry sky!:thumbsup:

View attachment 35358

View attachment 35359

View attachment 35360

Hi @Fish have you fitted new front seats?

Nice work on the PS4 and TV, all you have to do is link your phone data and you can play a few online FIFA games

Figure this one out.. the van is locked! The keys are in my pocket! And the light switch is in off position..........

20190208_224850.jpg

Let's hope it's not serious and a warranty claim, I can imagine the conversation "Mr Fish, have you modified the van?" .......
Hope it's an easy fix

Mmm, I reckon I know what this will have been caused by; a cheap Chinese knock-off of a Caravelle style dashboard headlight switch...:rolleyes:

Back