Beautiful interior @Fish, but like most others I really couldn't load it up with dirty work stuff after the work you put in. I won't wear shoes inside my van! :)
I'm looking forward to seeing it sometime.

Speaker upgrade has been decided and the new build will commence once I have new A pillars built n trimmed... :thumbsup:

Speaker upgrade has been decided and the new build will commence once I have new A pillars built n trimmed... :thumbsup:

Silly question but what are you trimming them with?? There is a guy on here that has done amazing leather work with his seats and is also doing his plastics. They look brilliant.

I was thinking about replacing everything "beige" with caravelle bits as they are a nicer grey colour (you know, one we actually get the van. This is the most expensive thing I have ever bought, apart from my house).

What’s wrong with all the speakers you’ve got?

Nothing really but audison have/brought out a new range and I have always said that this current set up will be changed once I have had it and worked with it for a while.. Thesis Tweeter n 6.5 is being planned out and should be a simple swap/pillar build..

The current problems have been stealth placements.. getting harder to find areas/positions to put things..I need to find 27ltrs to be able to add the last sub.. so planning alittle mod to the rear quarter trim.. :thumbsup:

Overall, need to get to this Thesis level of audio to be complete.

Maybe Rainbow mid's thrown in the mix.. current speakers will then be distributed correctly.

What are you going to do with the old A pillars? I'll have them if you decide to sell? ;)

Tank? I assume your referring to water tank?.
If so it is a 27ltr remio water tank from uklesiure parts. I think quick google also shows sjcampers use them.

Cheers Fish
Just looking for a back up as our planned internal tank around the rear wheel arch is proving a little trickier to produce than first thought. . .

You do know that the VW badge in the middle of the tailgate (or any other badge in it's place) is designed to fit the palm of a hand, and stop any finger marks on the bottom of your tailgate.
Tourershine daily tip No. 101
With the weight of the ICE on the tailgate and the cali rams makes that push pivot point wrong place... therefore I have placed a small piece of carbon wrap to protect paint.. only gets pushed on the carbon. :thumbsup:

Back