Well thats two HDMi cable stuck!. Balls!. Only so much you can route through.. so new holes required.

Need to fine a way of getting a cable to expand and contract with tailgate.. any ideas.

Cat 6 Piggyback

One commonly used solution to cable-length limitations is something called HDMI over Cat 6. Steven D'Addone, co-owner of Intra Home Systems in New Jersey, an installer of high-end audiovisual systems, swears by the technology. "We only run Cat 6," he says.

Can run longer lengths of cat6 and it's a little more flexible than your average hdmi cable so will go around bends much easier. The connector box will need to be powered at each end I presume.
Just an idea.

Cat 6 Piggyback

One commonly used solution to cable-length limitations is something called HDMI over Cat 6. Steven D'Addone, co-owner of Intra Home Systems in New Jersey, an installer of high-end audiovisual systems, swears by the technology. "We only run Cat 6," he says.

Can run longer lengths of cat6 and it's a little more flexible than your average hdmi cable so will go around bends much easier. The connector box will need to be powered at each end I presume.
Just an idea.
I’ve been using this solution at home for years to get the signal to the bedroom. Flawless picture and can send IR signals down it if necessary. As @Sabre says it needs powering at each end though.

Little wonky mod.
Made the hole to big so had to make it bigger for a wiper nut cover and redrill.. #tool!.

@Pauly can you order another blank plate pls.

1551191556058198439788023863668.jpg

Little deliver from NEC show.. thanks to @DaveyB

View attachment 37878

What is your opinion on the duvalays?? Have you used them before??
We have never used them but love sleeping bags and are "getting on a bit" so I am beginning to look at a memory foam mattress. If these are reasonably portable and very comfortable then we might consider trying them.
They just seem really expensive to trial (you know, try once then decide we don't like them would be money I could spend on alloys).
:)

What is your opinion on the duvalays?? Have you used them before??
We have never used them but love sleeping bags and are "getting on a bit" so I am beginning to look at a memory foam mattress. If these are reasonably portable and very comfortable then we might consider trying them.
They just seem really expensive to trial (you know, try once then decide we don't like them would be money I could spend on alloys).
:)
Won't know till weekend mate. But seem good.. what I am not sure about is how they'll be on the HiLo bed board.. is 40mm really good enough?. Deaky has suggested maybe an additional 10/20 bit of foam.. or maybe I will try a inflating mattress if required.

Back