Well, taken alittle bit of working out.. but overall happy with the finish, need to order some more (2m2) alcantara to be totally happy with it..

For those interested....
Full 4k Samsung 32" smart TV with (old skool) PS4Pro.
Apple TV can be plugged in to fly USB.
Herz Millie pro legends.
All connected to MiFi.
So I now have 3 screens:
Alpine Headunit
Alpine Dropdown
Samsung 32". ....
All linked to play simultaniously or independently off my phone/PS4 or DVD,

Hell we can all watch a film facing the opposite directions.. lol..

Kids have their screen for long trips, wife has Head unit to watch and when weather is really wet we can all get in and watch a film with heater on.. all under a starry sky!:thumbsup:

20190115_151421.jpg

20190115_153513.jpg

20190115_153726.jpg

Mate, I'd definitely be buying an old sprinter for all that skirting board and ply.
Oils, waxes and sawdust.....Not a good mix.
Fantastic!

Might even add some 8" at the bottom..need to work out additional weight vs struts though.

This is one amazing bus. Which mag will buy the rights to this show bus :thumbsup:

Great work sir

Thanks.. alot of time and money goes into these vans.. inside is nearly done..few more mods in mind, then back onto exterior ready for spring/summer.

Few on the list:...
GR - rear flip camera.
Pendle remap + couple of additions.. (goal is 300Bhp at wheels).
Down grade Bert to T30.
The list goes on..

Insurance has become a nightmare..TBH. premium has now doubled and having to get an independent engineers assessment on its value to help with any potential claim.
One of the hardest things I am finding is where to value Bert now.. nothing really on market to compare.. but also not to include monies spent..
Maybe @PukkaT6 can shed some light on this for me.

Anyway.. was down to 3 companies that would insure..
HIC, - declined value too high
Adrian Flux.- 1350£
A-Plan. - 900£
Brentacre decided that because I change wheels etc and Bert runs in various mods(work, camper and car) that the value keeps changing, therefore a risk!.

Anyway.. have since found that NFU are more competitive, in both premiums and excess that I have gone with them.

So with what you can see on Bert, what value would you insure it for?

My other half would have something to say about your PS4 but I think a games console is a games console.

We are a bit old school.... we have travel games like scrabble, hungry hippos, cluedo, connect 4, battleship, etc. Great fun for a rainy day and don't need electricity (except maybe a few lights).

Trying to remember if you have done a huge solar panel to power your PS4 and all your televisions.
;)

My other half would have something to say about your PS4 but I think a games console is a games console.

We are a bit old school.... we have travel games like scrabble, hungry hippos, cluedo, connect 4, battleship, etc. Great fun for a rainy day and don't need electricity (except maybe a few lights).

Trying to remember if you have done a huge solar panel to power your PS4 and all your televisions.
;)

We play all them games too but just have a posh back light to them.. but my girls would happily help the hippos and eat the balls..as their only 1 and 3.

Just to add I have a teenager too and when just us go away,its nice just to be able to have a game of Battlefield and such like..

We play all them games too but just have a posh back light to them.. but my girls would happily help the hippos and eat the balls..as their only 1 and 3.

Just to add I have a teenager too and when just us go away,its nice just to be able to have a game of Battlefield and such like..

Will let you off, that is quite an age range to keep entertained at the same time. Three televisions is maybe the best plan.
:laugh:

Can't believe you put wood in your beautiful van. I would be heartbroken having to do that.
:eek:

Will let you off, that is quite an age range to keep entertained at the same time. Three televisions is maybe the best plan.
:laugh:

Can't believe you put wood in your beautiful van. I would be heartbroken having to do that.
:eek:

Ply is quite light and easy.. has to earn his keep!.
From ply,skirting,oak boards and beams.. must be able to pay.. no point in having a van like these and not use them.. imo

20171115_141414.jpg

Back