@JOG come up Friday, I'll sort the van Saturday we could arrange a small meet Sunday morning before you drive home
@ Poolsbrook Country Park, maybe?
Campsite next door for those that want to stop over

10 min walk from @Dav-Tec, even for those with short legs...

Last edited:
Id5offer a mobile service but the cost of fuel at the minute I have all on driving to the unit and back.

• Haha
Reactions: JOG
Id5offer a mobile service but the cost of fuel at the minute I have all on driving to the unit and back.
Some days you get to work and wonder if you can afford the journey home after!!!

I think a gazebo setup at the T6F summer camp meet at Sibbertoft in July? I’m sure a few of the forum members would have bits and bobs that would keep you busy Chris. I know it’s not possible to do everything out of the back of your van (on a field), but it would be a good advert too?:whistle:

We’ll let you have a few hours off to sit in the sun and drink some beers!:slow rofl:

I think a gazebo setup at the T6F summer camp meet at Sibbertoft in July? I’m sure a few of the forum members would have bits and bobs that would keep you busy Chris. I know it’s not possible to do everything out of the back of your van (on a field), but it would be a good advert too?:whistle:

We’ll let you have a few hours off to sit in the sun and drink some beers!:slow rofl:
I'd actually be up for that. Depending what people wanted and what date it was

Pretty sure the forum members would supply the beer Chris, win, win mate.

Hey guys! Hope everyone is great.

We just wanted to let you know we now offer ABP Air suspension setups! We're super excited to be able to offer this.

Please get in touch if this is something your after.

Cheers
Chris & Tracy
On the back of Chris stating that he is now offering ABP air suspension @Dav-Tec and having a small issue with one of my pressure sensors I decided to speak with Chris.

As my current set up is 3P (pressure air lift system) it was a no brainer to upgrade to 3H (Height air lift system, maintains the height of the van automatically). My current set up also has a single compressor which is bloody noisy, so off it comes and on go two high pressure low noise compressors.

It sounds easy but there is so much more that has to take place and I can’t wait to get it done.

@Dav-Tec will be doing a write up on the above come the end of the month.

Can’t wait!!!

Last edited:
Chris, I don't know if you've considered crowd funding (limited to T6F members) for your fledging business. I know how much your own T6 would mean to your business.
I for one would be happy to invest in your business on agreeable terms.

@Dav-Tec
I'd not considered it, don't understand crowd funding enough but something to look into buddy.

Quite honoured that you'd be willing to do that buddy

I'd not considered it, don't understand crowd funding enough but something to look into buddy.

Quite honoured that you'd be willing to do that buddy
I'm not that au fait with the intricacies of it but......
.......if enough members chipped in enough to purchase shares in a van of your choice, you could showboat your skills on it highlighting all the things you fit etc, get it liveried up etc and take it the various trade fairs, shows etc to generate business. As you build the business, you reduce the shareholdings by 'buying back' and eventually you own it outright.
I, for one, would be willing to invest £1k for a share.....

Back