Wow guy's I'm bloody honoured you feel that way.

It's something I'm going to look into and give some serious consideration.
Is anyone attending Elsecar at the races tomorrow in Doncaster?

Plush Automotive worst company i ever had the misfortune to deal with, now i wont have anything to do anyone associated with them.
Oh well that’s a huge shame. My work is Nothing to do with Plush aside from the parts. The work on Floyd is being done by @Dav-Tec. Chris has done nothing but superb work on my van and I know others will say that same.

Oh well that’s a huge shame. My work is Nothing to do with Plush aside from the parts. The work on Floyd is being done by @Dav-Tec. Chris has done nothing but superb work on my van and I know others will say that same.
I can’t comment on Plush because I haven’t had any dealings with them, but I can’t recommend @Dav-Tec enough…. if Chris works on your vehicle, it is with meticulous attention to detail and workmanship guaranteed.

Last edited:
So following up from announcing we are now supply and installing ABP Air ride systems, I thought it best to post a price list of most of the common kit's fitted that will suit most people.

System 1 is a pressure based system so although you get presets you can programme, pressure will change with temperature and load, therefore, giving you an accuracy threshold on a Transporter of about 15-20mm when scrolling between presets. the kit comes with the following.
System 1:
T5/6 ABP Struts
3/8” Air Lift 3P Management
4 Gallon Seamless Black Powder Coated Tank
ABP Dual X444U Compressors
Dual Compressor Silencer Kit
Dual Uprated Check Valve Kit
ABP Second Compressor Integration Harness
Longer Drop Links
Relevant hardware pack
Total £5230 plus fitting

This is where system 2 and 3 see the advantages. They are both height based systems and the presets are not effected by temperature or load.

Again the main differences between systems 2 and 3 are different interfaces. The touchpad on system 3 is a little more user friendly with bigger buttons. It also has active load levelling so it will monitor itself every 45 seconds and will adjust its height accordingly which system 2 does not. This meaning if you were to load the van in system 2 when the additional weight is added or removed you would need to press the preset command button again to accurately adjust itself to the desired height whereas system 3 does all of this for you automatically.

All systems come with a Bluetooth app to control the vehicle from your smart phone.

System 2:
T5/6 ABP Struts
3/8” Air Lift 3H Management
4 Gallon Seamless Black Powder Coated Tank
ABP Second Compressor Integration Harness
3H Height Sensor Upgrade
ABP Height Sensor Bracket Kit
Longer Drop Links
Relevant hardware pack
Total: £5950 plus fitting

System 3:

T5/6 ABP Struts
3/8” AccuAir E-Level+ Management
AccuAir VU4 NPT Manifold
4 Gallon Seamless Black Power Coated Tank
Double Manifold Exhaust Silencers
ABP Power Kit
ABP Height Sensor Bracket Kit
Longer Drop Links
Relevant hardware pack
Total £6100 plus fitting

Fitting is priced at £1680 and takes 2 of us around 3 days.

Anyone interested please feel free to contact us on here or by phone or email.

Cheers
Chris & Tracy

What does the ABP power kit offer Chris?

Ah right so I should have one of those?

Hey guy's and gals.

Now I'm not scare mongering here. But I regularly get asked are Ghost Immobilisers or the MetaTrak S5 Deadlock worth their money. A friend of my brother's had his Fiesta ST stolen last night via Relay attack. Admittedly it had keyless start hence it only taking 30 seconds to nick. A traditional key would of slowed them down but if they know what they're doing only by 60 to 90 seconds.

Again I'm not scare mongering for additional sales this is purely an educational post at how easy it is for them to take our vehicles.

Whether it be a pedal box, After market immobilisation or so e other form of security please be vigilant. These pricks are out there they have no morals and are the lowest of the low. Keep things safe people!

Cheers
Chris and Tracy

Last edited:
Hi everyone, hope you are all safe and well!

Exciting news for us our web shop is now LIVE! www.dav-tec.co.uk/shop/ there's a few of the popular product's on there already with more to come please take a look and let us know what you'd like to see on there. We value all feedback as the business is becoming more and more family run so it helps feeding info back to the right people.

hope to see plenty of you at some meets this year

Stay safe!

Chris & Tracy

Looks great Chris, good luck with it.
Are you doing any sort of MFSW exchange ? Happy with my standard wheel but leather is shot....

Back