Don’t forget though, what you did yesterday wouldn’t have been possible in wet or windy weather.
Yes that circles back to another conversation from yesterday electronics and bad weather are not a good combination

@Sackmycook suggested me going mobile. I did this when I first started but doing retrofits, audio and security systems or anything involving electronics just can't be done mobile this time of year with wind and rain. Plus financially as a business it's not viable with the running costs involved.

Some services we can do mobile but they're limited and we restrict it to the local area. But to be honest we've discussed recently stopping mobile services all together and being solely workshop based

Hi Guys just a little update we thought worth a mention, appreciate you're probably getting sick of our updates lol there has been a few recently.

We now have a supplier for high quality custom steering wheels. We can do these on a supply or supply and install basis. Any colour stitch and a huge variety of fabric and leathers in a wide range of colours.

We can speak highly of their work as we have a wheel done by them in our caddy (pictures below).

Message us for prices

IMG-20210520-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20210520-WA0002.jpg

IMG-20210520-WA0001.jpg

20210522_150940.jpg

20210522_151733.jpg

20210522_135719.jpg

Just a quick update@BoroBoy came down Friday for his steering wheel upgrade another happy forum member. We've got some deals on at the minute. Including forum exclusive discounts.

We've been chatting and want to know what kind of things are you guys looking for. Package deals, audio package deals? Something else?

We have our webshop in development so ordering off the shelf items will be easier soon.

Also we're at Camper Mart next weekend and our Demo van will be there. The audio system is still to be finished but won't be far off.

Let us know if your going to be there

Enjoy what's left of the weekend guys and girls

20220128_105711.jpg

20220128_103209.jpg

@Dav-Tec , I'll be in touch soon regarding audio upgrade and some other bits. Shame i can't make campermart, would like to of seen the demo van.
Ok mate look forward to it. Audio won't be done in time unfortunately, mainly for me being picky but I'm not happy with something so it's not happening. But it will be done for ultimate dubs.

UPDATE.

We now have an upholsterer we can use. I've seen her work first hand and have some bits planned for my van with her. She outstanding. They can supply and cover seats to suit adding wings etc for the sportier feel. Also they can re-web your seats in pretty much any colour you like!

20220202_150354.jpg

20220202_161538.jpg

That's the registered business address buddy

We are looking at having a couple of potential demo vehicles. So if you have a T6 or T6.1 and are planning on having the vehicle carpeted and insulated, an audio install or some other conversions such as a full comfort dash package get in touch and lets have a chat. There are some basic terms that are non negotiable. if you're interested please contact us.

Cheers
Chris & Tracy
R u still looking for one of the above ?? I have a T6 which I will be after some work doing on anyway once pop top fitted like interior spot lights wiring to leisure battery with switches ,solar panel will need also going to leisure battery .
Also need head light wiring looking at as high beam and flash not working correctly and it’s not a problem with the stalk
Also tempted by new head unit and speakers ,and looking into new headlamps as they are terrible ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

We'd be interested in some of the work on the list for sure buddy. Give us a shout to discuss.

I need to point out (and I'm sorry if this sound harsh and maybe we should of explained it better?) we've had lots of interest in demo vehicles. But it needs to be the right vehicle and right deal for all involved. It needs to be seen at shows and events for it to work as a demo vehicle. The deal tends to be you pay for materials at cost, we then supply some items and labour FOC. That way we have a vested interest in the vehicle, this means for it to work for us as a business it needs to been seen out there by the public as essentially this is an advertising route for us. We feel this is fair but we're open to suggestions so please feel free to shout up.

We did one of our planned demo vehicles last week and have a few bits to finish off next week. It's had a full Audio/Hertz amplified system install and sound awesome. It was at Camper Mart before we did the install and it will be inside at ultimate dubs in a few weeks! Very excited about this.

We are still looking for vehicles though.

20220212_083642.jpg

20220212_083654.jpg

20220212_132221.jpg

20220212_144741.jpg

20220212_170855.jpg

20220213_144854.jpg

20220213_111244.jpg

20220213_153339.jpg

20220213_152723.jpg

20220213_185317.jpg

Last edited:
We'd be interested in some of the work on the list for sure by. Give us a shout to discuss buddy.

I need to point out (and I'm sorry if this sound harsh and maybe we should of explained it better?) we've had lots of interest in demo vehicles. But it needs to be the right vehicle and right deal for all involved. It needs to be seen at shows and events for it to work as a demo vehicle. The deal tends to be you pay for materials at cost, we then supply some items and labour FOC. That way we have a vested interest in the vehicle, this means for it to work for us as a business it needs to been seen out there by the public as essentially this is an advertising route for us. We feel this is fair but we're open to suggestions so please feel free to shout up.

We did one of our planned demo vehicles last week and have a few bits to finish off next week. It's had a full Audio/Hertz amplified system install and sound awesome. It was at Camper Mart before we did the install and it will be inside at ultimate dubs in a few weeks! Very excited about this.

View attachment 146363

View attachment 146364

View attachment 146365

View attachment 146366

View attachment 146367

View attachment 146368

View attachment 146369

View attachment 146370

View attachment 146371

View attachment 146372
This is a fair and open proposition

We'd be interested in some of the work on the list for sure buddy. Give us a shout to discuss.

View attachment 146363

View attachment 146364

View attachment 146365

View attachment 146366

View attachment 146367

View attachment 146368

View attachment 146369

View attachment 146370

View attachment 146371

View attachment 146372
Hi chris ,Yes that’s no problem I understand that I’m not out for a freebie I’ll pm you

Quick update.

We've gone to the next level, we've invested in some of the best kit on the market for dialing in headunits and amps so you get the very best out of your audio systems. Distortion will be no more and crossovers accurately calibrated!

20220220_203927.jpg

Back