For Sale Deals and Limited time offers.

Dav-Tec

Audio, Security, Brakes, Suspension & More
VCDS User
Trade Member
T6 Legend
Hi guys n Gals.

Chris at Dav-Tec here.

We are now a Metatrak installer and we're running a promotion at the minute.

Autowatch Ghost II Immobiliser and a Metatrak S5 tracker including installation and first years subscription £700 this combo normally retails at £850. We're essentially doing the deal labour free.

Also all Remaps (including data logged and DynoRoad), trackers and Immobilisers (excluding the deal above) 15% off.

Also for T6 forum members exclusively we are offer conversion work such as sound deadening, audio upgrades, carpeting and alcantara covering with 10% off.

Contact us we're based in Nottinghamshire and have a unit now that we share in Derbyshire. We also offer a mobile service at an and don't forget to mention you're a T6 member.

Some users have used us on here and I'm sure they'll recommend me. We are relatively new on the scene officialy and we've been trading around a year.

Fully trained and Insured we're IMI certified.

www.dav-tec.co.uk
www.facebook.com/davteceng

Cheers.
Chris

Yes mate…. credit where credit is due I say! We all complain about s#it service and incompetent fools, so it’s good to rave about the good guys…. Chris is one of the good guys…. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!
Thanks Matt. Appreciate your kind words.

Hi guys n Gals.

Chris at Dav-Tec here.

We are now a Metatrak installer and we're running a promotion at the minute.

Autowatch Ghost II Immobiliser and a Metatrak S5 tracker including installation and first years subscription £700 this combo normally retails at £850. We're essentially doing the deal labour free.

Also all Remaps (including data logged and DynoRoad), trackers and Immobilisers (excluding the deal above) 15% off.

Also for T6 forum members exclusively we are offer conversion work such as sound deadening, audio upgrades, carpeting and alcantara covering with 10% off.

Contact us we're based in Nottinghamshire and have a unit now that we share in Derbyshire. We also offer a mobile service at an and don't forget to mention you're a T6 member.

Some users have used us on here and I'm sure they'll recommend me. We are relatively new on the scene officialy and we've been trading around a year.

Fully trained and Insured we're IMI certified.

www.dav-tec.co.uk
www.facebook.com/davteceng

Cheers.
Chris
There’s no pricing or details about conversions on your site. Can you DM me what you do and rough pricing.
Thank you

Possibly interested in GhostWatch and Tracker combo. How much is the annual tracker subscription please? Any extra for mobile fitting?

I'll inbox you all. Conversion wise it's mainly day van's we're not geared up yeah for pop tops. I'll message you all individually for work. Ghost on there own are £449 but at the minute obviously there's 15% off that.

Possibly interested in GhostWatch and Tracker combo. How much is the annual tracker subscription please? Any extra for mobile fitting?
Hi @drooke the first year's subscription is included in the price and every year after that is £169 or if you pay 3 years in advance it's £449

I'm interested in the ghost mate, where are you based?

I can put you in contact with a good installer down your way

What’s the remap you offer bud? I’m Notts so can travel
We can do various remaps from a standard flash map to a DynoRoad setup which is a great bit of kit it's literally a road going Dyno so gives you real world results. Darkside Developments did a test video of it and the results where spot on.

We did a T6 150ps Day van last week and it achieve 199hp and 460Nm

It's on our Instagram page https://www.instagram.com/dav_tec1/ it's on a Facebook page too

Last edited:
Back