For Sale Deals and Limited time offers.

We can do various remaps from a standard flash map to a DynoRoad setup which is a great bit of kit it's literally a road going Dyno so gives you real world results. Darkside Developments did a test video of it and the results where spot on.

We did a T6 150ps Day van last week and it achieve 199hp and 460Nm

It's on our Instagram page https://www.instagram.com/dav_tec1/ it's on a Facebook page too
Started to follow bud, what is the cost of a remap? The real road test is what I’m interested in

Hi mate £255 with club discount

Need it a couple of hours. We're based in Nottinghamshire just off J28 of M1 also have a unit just off J29A of M1 which is our preferred location

Need it a couple of hours. We're based in Nottinghamshire just off J28 of M1 also have a unit just off J29A of M1 which is our preferred location
Ok ace, I’m junction 25 so quite close. J28 is mcarther glen if memory serves me well so I’m thinking to nip it up and take her indoors shopping whilst it’s done if your close to the place?

Ok ace, I’m junction 25 so quite close. J28 is mcarther glen if memory serves me well so I’m thinking to nip it up and take her indoors shopping whilst it’s done if your close to the place?
Happy wife…. happy life. Gotta keep the ‘boss’ happy mate. :whistle:

Correct mate. Mapping would be better if you could come to the unit but we can work around it if it's a hassle

I'll inbox you all. Conversion wise it's mainly day van's we're not geared up yeah for pop tops. I'll message you all individually for work. Ghost on there own are £449 but at the minute obviously there's 15% off that.
How about electrics ? Rock and roll beds?

How about electrics ? Rock and roll beds?
I can fit electrics and rock and roll beds. At yet I haven't got a supplier to the beds as conversions though we've done a few it's still a new service we're officially offering

Had @Gavinda pop over with his mate today and their 2 lovely T6s. Top effort on the sound install. Sound is spot on!

Back