I’m looking at these @cgtmiles or B14,s but un sure which way to go
Spoke to Steve plenty of times, always answered questions with out any problem
Just need some external reviews so to speak

Andy
Have put a few miles on these now and very impressed. If we weren't in Lockdown I would be taking pointless drives for fun.
Totally transformed the ride in my opinion.
Nice and flat in the corners and firm but comfortable. Feels like it's a car now and not a van.
Steve @CRS Performance was very approachable and knowledgeable and happy to answer all my mundane questions.
Happy customer here:thumbsup:
View attachment 64957 View attachment 64959

View attachment 64958
I put these on beginning of April.
Stainless steel body, dual tube and adjustable damping too.......got to be worth the extra £200 over b14's surely.......IMHO

@Yzfr1
Did you keep original ARB,s
Yeah. On std arb's.
I drive home early mornings in no traffic lock down up here in Scotland and i have had a few spirited runs on back roads and its great. I now take racing lines at speed across and round roundabouts and it brings a big smile to my face. A lot less body roll and it feels planted. I haven't driven a van with uprated arb's but id personally go with just the new suspension setup before splashing out on arb's You may feel like me that you are very happy with the ride and save yourself £400. (just my humble opinion though)

Yeah. On std arb's.
I drive home early mornings in no traffic lock down up here in Scotland and i have had a few spirited runs on back roads and its great. I now take racing lines at speed across and round roundabouts and it brings a big smile to my face. A lot less body roll and it feels planted. I haven't driven a van with uprated arb's but id personally go with just the new suspension setup before splashing out on arb's You may feel like me that you are very happy with the ride and save yourself £400. (just my humble opinion though)
Perfect answer! Totally agree that was my plan too but just wanted to check you have standard too

Shame you are not closer...could have taken it for a drive
I just checked and lockdown or no, that is a long way to go :) But kind of you to offer

Is yours a T28 camper? What sort of weight do you have onboard? Mine is a heavy T28 with full conversion and gear

Sorry for coming back with question after question but it’s good to get a record of what everyone is running these on:thumbsup:

I just checked and lockdown or no, that is a long way to go :) But kind of you to offer

Is yours a T28 camper? What sort of weight do you have onboard? Mine is a heavy T28 with full conversion and gear

Sorry for coming back with question after question but it’s good to get a record of what everyone is running these on:thumbsup:
I'm a T30 Factory Kombi.
No conversion but about a Tonne in carpet and sound deadening....lol
From what I've read on here the vans with camper conversions do well with these fitted directly compared to the B14's

@Yzfr1 Don't suppose you'll be down near stirling anytime soon so that I could get a ride in your van to see what they're like?:whistle: Really like the look of these! Did you travel down to get these fitted or were they posted and you got someone to fit them in Scotland?

@Yzfr1 Don't suppose you'll be down near stirling anytime soon so that I could get a ride in your van to see what they're like?:whistle: Really like the look of these! Did you travel down to get these fitted or were they posted and you got someone to fit them in Scotland?
I normally take a weekend holiday to Stirling in the summer.....hopefully lockdown allows the same. I'm pretty handy with spanners so I got them delivered and I fitted them myself. It's not a hard job.....just probably a bit scary if you haven't changed suspension before. Bit of forward planning on what tools are needed and the jobs a goodun.

I normally take a weekend holiday to Stirling in the summer.....hopefully lockdown allows the same. I'm pretty handy with spanners so I got them delivered and I fitted them myself. It's not a hard job.....just probably a bit scary if you haven't changed suspension before. Bit of forward planning on what tools are needed and the jobs a goodun.
If you do manage and have a spare 5mins i'd be interested to come see your van! Yeh haven't done that before and would like them set up right so would probably mean a trip down to CRS at some point

Back