Autowatch Ghost immobiliser

I've had a few alarm/immobiliser/tracking systems over the years and I've never advertised what is fitted with window stickers etc, best kept a secret in my humble opinion.

So the next question is:
Do you put the two stickers you get on the window in an attempt to prevent a break in but at the same time allowing the clever criminals to come prepared or to you leave them off?
Great post, literally just had mine fitted to our MotorHome, and wondering the same thing........., probably don't fit.......not sure??

I've had allsorts fitted on cars and motorbikes and never put the stickers on either.

Ghost Immobiliser fitted and very happy with the install. Greg the installer took me through everything and even cleaned my front floor lol. Had the first service done on the bus and used the service mode no problems.

I feel a lot happier with the Ghost and also the Disklok fitted when parked. Layers is the trick I guess. Only advice I’d offer is write the code down before you change it in case you forget when running through the setup lol.

Taking mine for a service tomorrow.....can't wait for the tel call later in day when they can't get it started!!
I am certainly sleeping much happier now!

This all looks very good.
Approximately how my buttons presses are required to start the vehicle? How long 5 ,10 seconds etc does it take?
I'm also interested in stopping the bad guys having access to the camper in the first place but can't find much info on this so I've posted this.

Uprated Locks For Increased Security On A Camper?
You can set a code of between 4 and 20 button (and pedal) presses long - I tend to get my code entered in the time it takes the dial sweep to complete so maybe 2 or 3 seconds - it's so intuitive to me now and you probably wouldn't even realise what I was doing unless you were aware of it.

as @Davenjo says

Your installer makes the initial choice of which buttons to use.
Then you can select your own configuration.

Ignition lights on then enter sequence - 2-3 secs and switch on engine.
If you get sequence wrong - then you have to wait 30Secs to go again.

Yes - it becomes "the norm" once you've used it a few times.

Ghost now fitted and setup, very happy so far, still getting used to the timing of entering the buttons etc.

had a monitored tracker and Upgraded alarm fitted at the same time.

Now the van beeps when locking/unlocking and lets you know if any doors or windows are left agar (which the factory alarm doesn't do to my knowledge)

20180502_105700 (1).jpg

Been thinking about one of these when I first read of them. I'll have to try and find a northern installer.

RAM electronics - took best part of a day.
Just getting used to it but I feel much better when I drive away and see my precious left on the drive -
hoping to see it again at the end of a day!!
I'm hoping that it and the tracker will reduce my insurance next time around.
They were good and very helpful.

Back