Not long picked up this pearl black Caravelle which was on 20" wheels but I had the option of taking it with the std 17" Cascavel wheels, which was a no brainer. It's had 30mm lower springs fitted a couple of years ago, it's definitely sitting lower than a normal Caravelle. I'm starting to look at wheel options as potholes and the general road quality where I live is atrocious.

Thinking about a set of Fuel Cycle wheels in Matt grey (don't really want the all blacked out look) with 225/65 R17 BF Goodrich KO2's. Shouldn't need any speedo adjustment (currently 70mph reads as 67mph on GPS).

View attachment 206291View attachment 206292View attachment 206293
These are nice, have you any photos of them on the van?

Cheers

These are nice, have you any photos of them on the van?

Cheers
Haven't bought any wheels yet, so no - although I've now gone off the ones I pictured as I'm not sure they'd look right in 17" size.

Currently I'm liking the Sparco Gravel in grey, just to offset the blackness of the van!

Absolutely. Getting their first good run up to Norfolk on the weekend.
I'll be interested to hear you opinion on them. I fitted a set to mine recently and have been very impressed by the lack of noise and te increase in comfort from the extra volume is a bonus, regardless of the higher load rating.
No complaints from me, I just wonder how quickly they wear!
1000004770.jpg
1000004801.jpg

I run 235/65/17 in a 108. They make a 245/65/17 as well but with a 111 rating.
Don't think there are many options outside of these two, maybe a 225 width.
245 will be very large and likely to rub.

Got ya.
My Comforser CF1100 are 225/65/17 102T and are the comfiest AT tyres I’ve ever had.
My Speedo is exact the same as Waze.
I hear a low whine whilst on flat roads.
I’d say a 1/4 the noise of the BFG’s I ran 2 years ago.
Would like to hear the wildpeaks, to see how they compare…

What wheel size came as standard on your van? I know that you can code for different diameters but I assumed that most standard vans were the same value.

Hi, I have the same quandary, I have just bought a set of Tuff Torque steels and want my centre caps to fit but can’t use the VW standard bolts. I currently have standard 19” wheel bolts but think I’m going to try your method, did you have to glue the silicon hose in to the cap or did it fit snuggly, should I go with the 19” ID X 25” ED hose?

Thanks for any help,
Mark

Mine is 40mm lowered on 17" Navis MAC-AT wheels, Falken Wildpeak A/T AT3WA 235/65/17 tyres, massive difference, sure footed, more direct and drives like a car, still smile when I go round a bend, best thing I've ever done
1f44d.png
View attachment 145385View attachment 145386
Very nice looking to put Falken Wildpeak on mine but don’t know to go for 235 or 245 tyres,
Is there any pros and cons
It’s on B14 suspension

Back