DB4E7CB3-93EA-4A2E-B1D9-717FAD687429.png
More promising? Says H7 on sticker? Seller asking for 300 ONO. And collection only which is 200 miles away (fine if daylight haha)

99536793-1F6F-403B-B302-D76DFC5455F4.png

Having said that says H7 but looks like small bulb hole wrong side?!

Reactions: CAB
I guess sellers know the ‘market forces’ at play annoyingly.

I will perhaps make an offer. Anyone ever bought ‘collection only’ and then used a courier collection type service?

Another thing to confirm with the seller is damage, if any. From bitter experience, the corner edges of the lens and mounting 'eyelets' are the places they suffer.....

Why not go for new aftermarket h7s? Didn't euro car parts not have them on offer for £90 each??

Euro car parts are selling H7 for £125 with the level motor, £82 without. Worth looking on there. And they're new.!!

Not sure I'm afraid. This thread got me looking to swop out mine.:D

Is this what you mean @JDC ?

What’s the catch? Why so cheap? Genuine questions

Don't know but seems a good price. Can't see why it wouldn't be a simple replacement. Worst case, needs coding? Not sure that applies on the T6 unless you change the beam on VCDS. I'm sure there's someone better on here to advise on that.

Depo lights aren't quite there on quality compared to Valeo, Hella etc. The main body plastics resemble blown plastic toys. The reflectors aren't quite as tuned either. Once fitted and the bonnet closed, most people won't know the difference.

Thank you.

But functionality wise, fine? Not much beyond the already exploded plug and play plus maybe a coding tweak?

I am only really fussed about making night time driving safer

@Chris1983 I’d be patient and wait for a reasonably priced OEM pair. As I said, they come up from sellers that don’t know what they have. The £300 pair is ridiculously overpriced. £150ish for a clean pair is fair, under £100 is a bargain. Bide your time and move fast when you see a good pair. Learn to recognise genuine H7.

Back