Where Have You Been In Your Van Today?

To the Transporter HQ free BBQ, with @T6180 and rather a large Transporter turnout, which was pretty impressive.
Some of these guys throw insane amounts of money at their vans, going to totally extreme lengths to do something different, but the only thing that would of looked different there would of been a pumped up swamper, because pretty much everything is on air.

20180609_130632.jpg

@T6180 van and mine, but where's mine....??

20180609_130448.jpg

This was interesting, the Bilstein T6, but on air.....:confused:

20180609_131003.jpg

A good day out, and only 15 mins from me.

Drove to the carpark at the bottom of Helvellyn in lake district after work on Thurs and stayed the night. Got absolutely no sleep as it was so hot, then got up at 3 to climb to the top before sunrise.
Then up the Cumbrian coast to have brunch by the sea then up to look round New Lanark and then home again. Knackered today, I'm not as young as I was :sleep:

For some reason my pics won't upload, says there's a security error :confused:

Edit: Finally managed it after making them smaller and smaller until they were only about 1MB

Helvellyn base.jpeg

Helvellyn peak 2.jpeg
DSCF2813.jpeg

Last edited:
Drove to the carpark at the bottom of Helvellyn in lake district after work on Thurs and stayed the night. Got absolutely no sleep as it was so hot, then got up at 3 to climb to the top before sunrise.
Then up the Cumbrian coast to have brunch by the sea then up to look round New Lanark and then home again. Knackered today, I'm not as young as I was :sleep:

For some reason my pics won't upload, says there's a security error :confused:
Where is the car park? Can recommend this place for future visits:- Gillside Farm Mobile Website

To the Transporter HQ free BBQ, with @T6180 and rather a large Transporter turnout, which was pretty impressive.
Some of these guys throw insane amounts of money at their vans, going to totally extreme lengths to do something different, but the only thing that would of looked different there would of been a pumped up swamper, because pretty much everything is on air.

View attachment 23725

@T6180 van and mine, but where's mine....??

View attachment 23726

This was interesting, the Bilstein T6, but on air.....:confused:

View attachment 23727

A good day out, and only 15 mins from me.

So wanted to go to this but spent the day with my 17year old looking at Fiestas which according to their owners are “showroom condition” but in reality are cat d at best

So wanted to go to this but spent the day with my 17year old looking at Fiestas which according to their owners are “showroom condition” but in reality are cat d at best

Been there and done that dozens of times. I always wonder why people don't just be a little more honest, but that's used car purchasing I guess.

THQ was pretty good. Plenty of people willing to chat about their creations, along with some that weren't happy to chat unless you fitted their mould, but it was still a good day.

Back