Where Have You Been In Your Van Today?

Was watching it on BT Sport, and the commentators kept going on about a guy who they had seen stood in the stand wearing nothing but a pair of budgie smugglers!

Inaugural riding trip today in the biking van. Two months after delivery !! ... with VW issues sorted and some additional pimping and practical accessories added. Today was the day.

I have to say, I felt pretty cool turning up in the T6 today. Like a big kid .... I was even asked if I was sponsored :laugh:

Smashing some lines off Pitch Hill in the Surrey Hills today :

20180606_180303.jpg

Inaugural riding trip today in the biking van. Two months after delivery !! ... with VW issues sorted and some additional pimping and practical accessories added. Today was the day.

I have to say, I felt pretty cool turning up in the T6 today. Like a big kid .... I was even asked if I was sponsored :laugh:

Smashing some lines off Pitch Hill in the Surrey Hills today :

View attachment 23596

Nice area to ride . Used to live in Ewhurst down the road from Pitch Hill.

Thanks for that we are heading that way end of this month for two weeks. Currently in cloudy cornwall:( the weather looks better there, leave some sun for us.:laugh:

The weather is improving every day. By the time you get here it will be ‘scorchio’
Have fun @peaty

Nice area to ride . Used to live in Ewhurst down the road from Pitch Hill.

:thumbsup: .... small world MEZ ! I park at The Windmill pub Hurtwood car park and clamber up the hill from there. Some very nice steeps off the side of Pitch back down to that pub. Like you said, it's just great there !

Back