Where Have You Been In Your Van Today?

@Thogg
We are on our way over next week to Ile De Rey & Brittany - don't use up all the good weather
or drink all the wine!!
:cool:

Ahhh yes, I remember the conversation.
I hope you have better weather than we did over there last month! Rain all week on the island:(
Still jealous though, I'm not back over now until August. (South of France, and Switzerland)
Enjoy, don't forget the pictures to annoy the rest of us back here.

The best thing is if you look closely you can see the centre point of the van from the orientation of the bug death!

Looks like Kim Jong Un has bought a White T6 to try and confuse POTUS into believing he has no nuclear ICBM’s.:confused:

My mate is about as politically correct as Kim jong ung too:rofl:

But he would hammer him to death in a surfing comp:thumbsup:

Big van weekend for us. Despite our conversion being finished back in October, bad health meant that we still hadn't stayed overnight in it. Had a rare alignment of good health and good weather this weekend so loaded the bikes on the back and made a break for the new forest with the wife and kids.

Had an amazing time (which is a relief after spending all that money on the van!) . The kids are now insisting that we go next weekend as well. I haven't ruled it out.

Jetsking on Saturday with friends, and then hayling island again sat night for wild camping and waking up To the beautiful blue sky’s on the beach.
Looks like you all had great weekends too!

View attachment 23441

View attachment 23442

My home beach. About 1.5 miles from home. Never stayed overnight on it yet though, weirdly. (well, not unless you count waking up cold and hungover on the beach in my teenage years)

Back