Where Have You Been In Your Van Today?

Spent the night at Beacon Fell View site near Preston with my little granddaughter after treating her to a morning sampling the delights of Blackpool. Lovely views, friendly service, spotless, warm, empty swimming pool and great kids entertainment meant she had a brilliant day - then ruined by a bunch of cretinous yobbos at the other end of the site who were shouting, swearing (literally every other word) and threatening any campers who asked them to tone it down a bit til 1 in the morning. No effort by the staff to do anything about it so we won't be going back. Shame, there's always the danger of morons like that on a site, but it's how it's dealt with that makes the difference to a family friendly site you want to go back to.IMG_4677.JPG

New Forest (again) with the good lady & the dogs. A meal at the pub in Burley (is inoffensive food the same as bland)? Then cracking full moon viewing on Bournemouth West Overcliff. With an extra stroll for the dogs. How I love the summer evenings.

View attachment 24619

I think I recognize there, I see you're parked just down from my parking space!

One of these photos has a lot to answer for - it shows the VW Camper (T5) we hired - er 12 months later proud owners of our very own T6 Campervan!

Bournemouth, August 2016 (47).JPG Bournemouth, August 2016 (48).JPG

I think I recognize there, I see you're parked just down from my parking space!

One of these photos has a lot to answer for - it shows the VW Camper (T5) we hired - er 12 months later proud owners of our very own T6 Campervan!

View attachment 24634 View attachment 24635
Well done AH, it’s a cracking spot that. If you get there this weekend, you’ll have prime position for the Bmth Airshow in 8 weeks time!!

Back