Where Have You Been In Your Van Today?

Went to down to Ambleside for a bit of a look around and some lunch then back home via Kirkstone Pass. The amount of Transporters in the Lakes today was unbelieveable, felt like every other vehicle on the road was one!
You’re brave there are some very narrow roads up there like road up to Blea Tarn from Ambleside.....

I
They do look good fun, im in London soon so will pop into the Brompton shop and try not to buy one.
I went for the six speed in the end and glad I did, they can get a little twitchy at high speeds I’ve had 33mph out of it! :) just reminds me of being a kid on my bmx reliving my misspent youth lol.

I
I went for the six speed in the end and glad I did, they can get a little twitchy at high speeds I’ve had 33mph out of it! :) just reminds me of being a kid on my bmx reliving my misspent youth lol.
Thanks for the tip, and we never grow up you know :thumbsup:

Twinlakes Park! Mrs drove there, I drove back, got a few waves up Rutland way but not so many as we got back towards Corby...

We went to Lake Vyrnwy in Wales for an overnighter yesterday. It's not too far from us, but we had never been there before.

We did our first wild camping in a car park at the top of the lake - all went well and it was very peaceful. The midges were out though, but not too bad.

Pete

IMG_5729.jpg

IMG_5726.jpg

@Thogg
We are on our way over next week to Ile De Rey & Brittany - don't use up all the good weather
or drink all the wine!!
:cool:
I’ve left the wine well alone.. stocks of tiny French biers are perilously low! Weather has been significantly better than forecast.. still plenty of shine left in the sun for you guys though :)

Back